Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Legend

Notices

Cartoon Legend Sleepy time archive where if you snooze, you lose.

Old Tales and Tribulations Classifieds

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:25 PM
One to beam up.
Dinoyipi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moving
Dinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDinoyipi is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Tales and Tribulations Classifieds

Looking for a place to advertise your story? Looking for a story to sign up for or just read? The Tales and Tribulations Classifieds is the place! Advertise your story here and watch the hits pour in! Or, just look around if you're looking for a story to sign up a character for, or look for an exciting tale to merely read. A couple guidelines:

1.Please do not advertise anyone else's story but your own. Also, do not sign up for any stories with this thread. EG:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Author Doe
Come look at my story!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader
Authour Doe's story is great! or Here's my sign up form for Author Doe's story...
Keep the underlined text in the actual story's thread.

2.Please do not post more than once in the same page. You may edit your one post on a page, but do not add another one until another page is started.

Have fun!
Here's mine:

Four new cog bosses.
A rare programming glitch.
Resulting in boosted intellegence.
Countless invasions.
And one team sent to stop them.
Read http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...ck-force.htmln for a pulse-pounding tale about a group of maxxed toons who go to defeat the cog bosses and bring an end to these invasions! There are also two unfilled character slots if you want to sign up. Sorry, sign ups are closed.

Last edited by Dinoyipi; 10-18-2013 at 05:53 PM..
Old 05-16-2009, 01:58 PM
ain't over til it's over
cuddles_toon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
cuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I'll advertise my story. I actually haven't made a little introduction like you have, but I'll do one quickly right now.

What happens when magic and Toontown converge?
What happens when one toon, who thought she was normal, finds out she has something extraordinary?
Find out in Ordinary Magic, a story written by cuddles_toon.

I don't have a link but I'll get one when I'm not so lazy and I have more time.

Great idea BTW, this will be great!

-Dani
Old 05-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Game Over
Evyyn's Main Toon Info

Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!Evyyn has the heart of a hobbit!
I'll advertise my story.

The year is 2020, Cog Time. The Cogs have taken over ToonTown, and renamed it The Grand Empire. However, there is still some Toons who know The Grand Empire as ToonTown.

Most Toons, though, have been brainwashed by the Cogs and raised as Cogs. These Toons are known as Lost Ones. Over time, many Lost Ones have started to rebel against the Cogs, and form their own land, known as the United Cities of Chaos. War breaks out. Toons are stuck in the middle of this, mostly enslaved by the Lost Ones.

Danny McPop, a captive for the Lost Ones, is then sent out to spy on a Cog camp, and his life changes forever...

Sadness...

Faith...

Rebellion...

Betrayal...

The Eternal Darkness...

Toon Name:

Toon Species:

Toon Color:

Toon Hair Style:

Toon Hair Color:

Codename (something Coggish):

Cog Suit:

Hope you sign up!

Last edited by Tepcat; 01-04-2010 at 05:42 AM.. Reason: language
Old 05-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Pro Gamer
MachopMasta's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gaming
MachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMachopMasta will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
A new threat has taken the cog's spot from being evil....

Nothing is able to stop them....

It would seem like all hope is lost....

Except for a small group of 5 toons- THE CHOSEN FIVE.
They must find the Forgotten weapons in order to save Toontown from the newfound evil. This, is the chronicles of

~Forgotten~
Read Forgotten in toony tales TODAY!!!!

Whoa, that just sounded SUPER cheesy xD.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Active again :)
Miss Melissa's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angelic
Miss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Melissa is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
An Intriguing Adventure Awaits...

What happens when...

...a forlorn new toon is raised by a cog?
...three friends try to defeat a virtually indestructable Money Bags?
...and the same Cashbot is actually that cog who raised the forlorn toon?

Find out that, and what Mona the Cog's big secret is when you read:

A Toon and a Cog: A Question of Loyalty

Read it here: http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...n-loyalty.html

~Melissa

Last edited by Miss Melissa; 07-05-2009 at 05:08 PM..
Old 05-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Owoooo!
Prof. Pickles McPretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
Prof. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
What newsletter has over 50 issues?
What newsletter has the perfect amount of randomness?
What newsletter really informs you?
What newsletter has fake cheese?

That's the TTC Times - located southeast in Chattering Chronicles. Do not read if you have no sense of humor.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:00 AM
It was brightly coloured!
Roxy McSocks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Chilly
Roxy McSocks helps all the newbs!Roxy McSocks helps all the newbs!Roxy McSocks helps all the newbs!
When the VP starts acting strangely, it's up to the CJ and CFO to out why in The Insidious Plot

Which is followed by Dysfunctional. A Toon and a Cog? It'll never work.

And is continued in Legacy Following the success of his final experiment, Wilson Cheese begins assembling his attack force. Will the Toons be able to stop him in time?

:D
Old 05-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Off to the Boss Battle!
Crazy J.C. Megabumper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Saywhat
Crazy J.C. Megabumper was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Gotta advertise my little first story...

What will happens in GSW if Goofy disappeared?
What will happens in GSW if the Leaderboard is crashed down?
Who owns GSW after Goofy disappeared?

Find out in http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...rt-racing.html with mix of humor and seriousness.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:28 PM
"The" Geek Extraordinaire
Frontier's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gaming
Frontier always knows how to splat a cog!Frontier always knows how to splat a cog!Frontier always knows how to splat a cog!Frontier always knows how to splat a cog!Frontier always knows how to splat a cog!
Those Who Came Before...

1000 years into the future in the peaceful town of Tri-Ville, Professor Comet Mctoon, and his colleagues are authorized to finally dig up the greatest archeological find in Toon History, hoping to discover the lost city of Toontown's many secrets. But... is that all they'll find....?

Link in meh sig :D
Old 05-19-2009, 11:31 PM
"Defenders of the Town"
The Justifire's Main Toon Info

Location: In your closet waiting to scare the ka-jeepers out of you.
The Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Oooh! Advertisement. I love doing preview well here it goes.

No matter what. . . .
All they must do. . .
Is stop the evil Cogs. . .
From taking over Toontown. . .
Join John and Dee Dee as they do whatever it takes to stop the corporate robots from making Toontown the Center of Business.
http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...ed-series.html With over 60 Episodes to Love and counting!!
Catch it Today!

This was kind of a movie of the Series.

The Chairman returns. . .
And he's not happy with the progress the Cog Boss is having over Toontown.
So he takes matter into his own hands and challenges John in a Cog Battle.
The battle is tough and fierce. All is in take as who wins gets or keep Toontown. See how this battle ends in
http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...te-battle.html
Now Playing in Toony Tales!
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 AM
The Averagely-Bad Toon
Stolph's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Thinking
Stolph will soon be Dungeon Master!Stolph will soon be Dungeon Master!
Edit: Final type of advertisement.. for now.
The CEC has flippy..
Licorice couldn't make it in time..
Flippy has burned up..
Scooter is awaiting the return of his cousin..
Oscar is coming with licorice..
John is jealous of scooter..
Dippy wants to protect licorice..

It's Destiny.

Last edited by Stolph; 05-22-2009 at 07:40 AM..
Old 05-21-2009, 11:31 PM
Is living on a prayer
Freeheart's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angelic
Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!Freeheart has the heart of a hobbit!
A Cartoon world? Preposterous.
Another universe? Baloney.
Finding it out for yourself?
Get Real.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:31 AM
Currently having issues
Weird Curly Megaquack's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Pwness
Weird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeWeird Curly Megaquack will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Well, I feel a little awkward advertising my own stories, but here goes:

#1 Weird Curly Megaquack's first CFO run leads to an interesting series of events.

http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...s-cfo-ace.html

#2 It's Christmas Eve. Visions of sugarplums are dancing in Toons' heads, Santa is coming - and the Cogs are acting even stranger than usual. When Curly sees them, she gets an idea that might change Toontown forever.

http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...mas-carol.html

#3 Ever since he first fell off the cliff in Sellbot HQ, the VP has been a disappointment to his boss, the Chairman, and the laughing stock of the other bosses. But the Chairman is starting to get some ideas that the VP doesn't exactly think are right - that might put his beloved Sellbots in danger. But what can he do about it?

http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...wakenings.html
Old 05-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Here's to a new beginning...
Febbles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
Febbles always knows how to splat a cog!Febbles always knows how to splat a cog!Febbles always knows how to splat a cog!Febbles always knows how to splat a cog!Febbles always knows how to splat a cog!Febbles always knows how to splat a cog!
*Jumps on the bandwagon* :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overview
Welcome to Toontown's distant future. Dr. Coralon Johnson, a twisted madman and brilliant scientist—perhaps once a toon, but a toon no longer—has taken over Toontown and driven out the Cogs. Nothing sounds wrong about that until you take into account that Dr. Johnson has taken over Toontown by kidnapping old Mayor Flippy and holding him as a hostage. He's not a toon, and he's not a cog, however much he may act like one at times: he's become something much more twisted and dark. Toontown has finally been turned into the corporate metropolis the cogs have always dreamed it to be—but even they are exiled from this place, newly renamed Coralon City after its 'creator.' All of the toons have been subdued as workers for this grim industry, fearing harm to come to Flippy if they do not comply.

Enter Melody, who's almost at rock bottom in the new 'food chain:' stuck with the unappealing job of street sweeper, she spends her days cleaning up after the vandals that mock what Coralon City used to be, having to take refuge with her only live acquaintance, Mrs. Mallard. One strange encounter changes her life forever, and Melody is rushed into a strange new world that she didn't dream to have been possible, a secret organization that she was now a part of, whether she liked it or not. But is everything what it seems? What secrets will be revealed? Is there more to the story than she knows?
If you'd like to read, head on over to http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum...clockwork.html in the Toony Tales forum! But... writer's block is keeping me from putting anything new out recently.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Coming back
13luckoftheirish13's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dawggish
13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!
*Also jumps on the band-wagon* :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13luckoftheirish13 View Post
Prologue
2012 AD. Toontown is in ruins.
The guardians to the playgrounds have been defeated and even the strongest toons are falling. No one is safe. The final playground, Toontown Central remains with the final guardian still standing. Mickey Mouse. A small toon army stands still in front of him, waiting for the cogs to breach the final playground. Gags are running dangerously low, tensions are dangerously high. The only sound - heavy breathing. This army stays silent, listening for the slightest sound. They know they are the only ones left. The only chance of reclaiming Toontown from the cogs. Toontown's last hope.

Muah Muah Muaaaaaah. The army turns round to see Mickey sprawled across the Gazebo with little red X's in his eyes. The last of the Guardians, gone. It was only a matter of time before... FT-FT-FT-FT. A sound... The toons look up in horror to see that the final playground has been breached. A small shadow spread, the ground black from the immense numbers of the desending cogs. These toons stood still for what felt like an eternity, waiting... waiting... waiting...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story and I hope its a good one. Sign-ups are welcome. Fill out this forum below.

Toon Name:
Preferred Personality:
Laff:

This will either be Good, or Epic fail. I probably will not be able to write a proper chapter until after my exams.

Definitions:
Muah Muah Muaaaaaah = Tune that plays when you go sad.
FT-FT-FT-FT = Sound that cogs propellors make.

Thanks for reading! There will be a new chapter soon hopefully if anyone is interested.

Current Sign-Up's: Sunshine, CJCM, Monty, John - Currently sign-up's are closed.

~ 13luckoftheirish13 :stpat_08:
Read 'The Day the Tooniverse Stood Still'. Its my first story and its OK. I'll write my next chapter soon when I get more "attention". :)