• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Legend

Notices

Cartoon Legend Sleepy time archive where if you snooze, you lose.

Old Tales and Tribulations Classifieds

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:47 AM
Now we need to talk to our shoes.

My Mood: Duckish
Chipper le Quack was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
*jumps on the bandwagon but is promptly thrown off*
*jumps on again*

Darius used to be a normal toon, until one chance encounter changed his life forever.
Read The Chosen LEAF here: http://www.mmocentralforums.com/foru...d.php?t=351494
Old 05-13-2014, 01:39 AM
I've came back!

My Mood: Thinking
LuigiDude01 could defeat Bowser one-handed!LuigiDude01 could defeat Bowser one-handed!LuigiDude01 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
What happened to the Chairman when Toontown closed for good?
What happened to the Chairman's lair when Toontown closed for good?
Are the Toons ever going to fight him before Toontown closed for good?
Where is the Chairman?

Read The Final Battle, my new Toony Tale!

Edit: The Final Battle is now canceled!

Last edited by LuigiDude01; 06-12-2014 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:40 AM
ttc forever

My Mood: Starving
Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.Dom_ is a player of legend in their game.

THERE ARE
168 HOURS
IN A WEEK.

DON'T WASTE ONE.

June
Old 06-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Everyone deflate your hype balloons

My Mood: Speedy
Superspeedy Fireball always knows how to splat a cog!Superspeedy Fireball always knows how to splat a cog!Superspeedy Fireball always knows how to splat a cog!Superspeedy Fireball always knows how to splat a cog!Superspeedy Fireball always knows how to splat a cog!
I hate to say it, but this thread is a ghost town, which sort of takes away the whole point of advertising. Once there's more people here, I'll start.

EDIT: Alright, I guess I'll start.

A black hole.

A source code.

And many, MANY, jokes.

Follow the misadventures of Duke Graham, Superspeedy Fireball, Joey, and possibly you! If by popular demand that I should take sign-ups, well, yeah.

Rewriting

http://www.mmocentralforums.com/foru...d.php?t=355255

Last edited by Superspeedy Fireball; 06-06-2014 at 02:01 AM.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Knitting Sobble

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
I'd appreciate some feedback on my story DragonSong, which is here. http://www.mmocentralforums.com/foru...d.php?t=354807
Old 06-08-2014, 03:58 PM
im just a silly goose

My Mood: Snoozing
Christmas Cat has disabled reputation
If anyone is possibly interested in quick little tales and whatnot, The Tales of Christmas Cat is something you could give a quick read and a little feedback. Short adventures and tales lie ahead!

The Tales of Christmas Cat
Old 06-17-2014, 08:28 PM
Being secret and writing.

My Mood: Author
FranticFighting helps all the newbs!FranticFighting helps all the newbs!
"Why do we have to live, to suffer..."

A story, written about a toon whose life had been made into a life he'd never wanted.

All, just A Lost Love

Last edited by FranticFighting; 07-10-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: I shouldn't really be making quotes to Non-G rated games, but I'll take away the name only :P
Old 07-14-2014, 05:19 AM
Toontown addict

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
"I'm going to find Slappy, and nobody, Toon or Cog, is going to stop me."
Flippy, struck down with grief, rage, guilt, and doubt, embarks on a quest to save Slappy.

"Gentlemen, here's to our new army. Toontown will soon be ours. Whether now or in the far future, it is only a matter of time."
The Cogs, led by the Chairman, after the pyrrhic victory of the elections, lead a massive attack on Toontown, for the business empire. Or so it seems...

"Look, I don't care if the Toons win. I don't care if the Cogs win. I just want to get out. I'm tired of this futile war."
And the various Toons and Cogs, who willingly or not fight for Toontown and Cog Nation, each with their own story to tell.

The Quest to Save Slappy tells the story of the bravery of the Toons who fight for Slappy, the valor of the Cogs who fight for their ruler, and the Other Ones who sit back and watch time unfold once again.

Likely to go on for a long time with quite a long story, this dark tale of the quest to save Slappy will keep you at the edge of your seat.

Updates every few days, you may cast yourself as a character, but don't be offended if bad things end up happening to them.

Now, why don't you watch as the war begins, in The Quest to Rescue Slappy.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:25 AM
ghost tricks need no sense.

My Mood: AFK
Granwyrm is a true gamer.Granwyrm is a true gamer.Granwyrm is a true gamer.Granwyrm is a true gamer.Granwyrm is a true gamer.Granwyrm is a true gamer.Granwyrm is a true gamer.
My name is River. Not River Song or River Pond, Renaissance River I'm not.
River Araelhi-Ames.
Surfacing the source code abyss, pulled by Tom's tutorial-withered hands,
And Tom gives a tutorial to River
Who experiences Troll-ey (s)
Greener Pastures
And (cogs) whirring through her head
Who are the hyoomans of Toontown?
Who are the Geares group of cogs, trying to redeem themselves?
And will I, Silver_Heart, fail once again in the art of updating and writing a story thread?
Find out in Renaissance!*
*Link coming to you soon in thread shops near you