Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > The Sims

Notices

The Sims Discussion forum for The Sims -- Are you a fan of living other people's lives?

Old Sims Medieval

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Things are getting silly!
Miss Halloween's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Miss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner Tooniness
Sims Medieval

I had such a fun time playing sims medieval, but my laptop will not run the cd. I've seen that other sims games now have digital downloads of their games. But I can't find Sims Medieval, Sims Medieval Pirates, and the first sims. Does anyone know if Origin and EA games made downloads of these games yet?
Old 12-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Things are getting silly!
Miss Halloween's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Miss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner Tooniness
Out of the blue Sims Medieval decided to install, I'm so happy! Now I only have The Sims to try to get to work.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:34 AM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Hooray! Sims is one of my favorite game series, I'm glad it decided to work for you! Good luck with the rest!