Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old Tutorial/Visual: Using the Battle -> Strategy Section of SpeedChat

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-18-2019, 09:38 PM
Just A Dream
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Tutorial/Visual: Using the Battle -> Strategy Section of SpeedChat

It is a bit difficult using the Battle -> Strategy section when you are using SpeedChat. Here are a few visuals that I think will help.

If you would like to get to the "I'm going too...", "I don't have...", and "You should use..." sections, you want to make sure your cursor is positioned closer to the bottom. As you can see in Visual 1, my cursor is hovering over the "Don't use sound on lured cogs." phrase. You also want to make sure your cursor is past the red line.

Spoiler for Visual 1:

Once your cursor is positioned correct, you may move your cursor up to hover to whichever section you need to get to.

As for being able to actually click on the phrases, you want to make sure your cursor is anywhere past the red line. Here are a few examples:

Spoiler for Visual 2 & Visual 3:

Here's a video of it:

Spoiler for Video:
Old 12-20-2019, 03:00 AM
living life
Bongo Rock's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Bongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner Tooniness
Even when speedchat+ is available this would be really helpful. You have to be really passionate about the game and community to make an info-graphic like this!
Old 12-22-2019, 03:10 AM
TTR Monitor and Tails Fan!
Augie Doodle's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Disney
Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!Augie Doodle has the heart of a hobbit!
Thanks very much for sharing this! I do agree that bug is annoying, and we do plan on fixing this in a future release.
Old 12-28-2019, 04:18 AM
CCG welcomes everyone ccg.mmocentralforums.com
Captain_Cecil's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Where
Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!
This is a great help - not only to speedchat players, but also those attempting to communicate with them. Great work from yourself. Hopefully now we won't have to worry about an overuse of foghorns in a mint

wow gyal

Last edited by Captain_Cecil; 12-28-2019 at 05:33 AM..