Notices

Content Packs Downloads for Toontown Rewritten

Old [WIP] Toontown ReTooned! - A Content Pack for TTR

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:52 PM
What Does That Button Do?
linktlh's Main Toon Info

linktlh was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Did this get taken down or am I blind I can't seem to see the thread only the comments
Old 07-29-2017, 12:36 AM
awesome ends in 'me'
acgcool330's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
acgcool330 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Hey guys. So long story short, a toon named Sir Fireball Electrozapper made a texture pack called "Toontown ReTooned" and I guess he took down the texture pack because he is too busy for toontown.

One of my friends wanted to download it and I had the folder already on my computer since I currently use this texture pack. So I sent it to him and he said it worked so I figured I would post it here if anyone wants to use it or was looking for it and couldn't find it on the original post, or if you just randomly see this post and never heard of it but wanted to try something new.

I can try and help out with any questions you guys might have but since I didn't make the pack I don't know how helpful I can be. Anyway for Mac users you drag the "resources" folder into your toontown folder and it should work. I don't have windows so I am not sure how you do it but I would assume its the same. If you have downloaded any other texture pack you should just do what you do normally.

Old video if anyone wants to see what the pack looks like before downloading it:

Download link here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/txe734.../resources.zip

Last edited by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget; 07-29-2017 at 02:29 AM.. Reason: Merged posts/embedded video
Old 09-09-2017, 04:36 AM
FrankerZ
coryks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cynical
coryks was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Hey guys, so since this is no longer being updated I took it upon myself to fix the login screen issue that exists in the latest TTR update. This was mainly for myself but I figured other people might want this too. I've also added just a couple extra upscaled textures myself to this (most notably the map in the shticker book). You can find this version in the download link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...lItTkl3XzE2Qjg
Old 09-16-2017, 03:48 PM
needs active friends.
Ugly Zippy Freckleblabber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lonely
Ugly Zippy Freckleblabber will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coryks View Post
Hey guys, so since this is no longer being updated I took it upon myself to fix the login screen issue that exists in the latest TTR update. This was mainly for myself but I figured other people might want this too. I've also added just a couple extra upscaled textures myself to this (most notably the map in the shticker book). You can find this version in the download link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...lItTkl3XzE2Qjg
You are a great person, thanks!
Old 11-08-2018, 10:05 PM
What Does That Button Do?
slade0000's Main Toon Info

slade0000 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
i have no clue how to download it
Old 07-07-2020, 06:47 PM
toontastic
Sir Fireball Electrozapper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
Sir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSir Fireball Electrozapper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
hi, in case anyone still reads this

I have the pack back online cause I'm supporting it again

I've released a new update that has new textures for various things like the UI, clothing, and various textures for playgrounds like BBHQ, Goofy Speedway, and Acorn Acres.

Download here

Click the image to view the full version

Old 07-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Oooh! I'm so happy to hear this!
Old 07-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Owoooo!
Prof. Pickles McPretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
Prof. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Back and better than ever!! Also like seeing Aurelia and Purrince Apawllo in the featured screenshots LOL
Old 08-08-2020, 12:25 AM
ClownDuck
Boolobo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Jellybean
Boolobo was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Fireball Electrozapper View Post
Ya, just textures right now. I might do audio later since I have some higher quality music files from the old Toontown.
Oh man, the Pandora leak is gonna do you huge favors.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:46 PM
HughStink DewKnot DewToo
Silly Funnymush's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
Silly Funnymush always knows how to splat a cog!Silly Funnymush always knows how to splat a cog!Silly Funnymush always knows how to splat a cog!Silly Funnymush always knows how to splat a cog!Silly Funnymush always knows how to splat a cog!Silly Funnymush always knows how to splat a cog!
Decided to give this a try, it being my first content pack I have every downloaded. Not a bad look overall. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-27-2020, 01:19 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Duck Norris's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepy
Duck Norris was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
How do you install? - bit of a noob here :P
Old 08-28-2020, 01:41 AM
VP of the Wahoo fan club
Curt's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Relaxed
Curt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCurt will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Norris View Post
How do you install? - bit of a noob here :P
It's really simple actually!

1a. After you download it from the main post, you'll have a file called ReTooned_3.1.zip

1b. In some instances you may need to download a program such as 7zip (Windows) or The Unarchiver (Mac) to open these files.

2. You'll want to right click it, and select the option Extract All... If that option isn't present, You will want to select Open With and select Windows Explorer.

3. Extract it anywhere you'd like, it doesn't make a difference, as you can simply delete this after you're done.

4. Open up the ReTooned_3.1 folder to find a few more things. The only thing you need here is the resources folder.

5. You now want to find your way to where you have Toontown Rewritten installed on your computer. For most it will be something like this C:\Program Files (x86)\Toontown Rewritten. It will look like this.

6. Once you're in here, if you notice that there isn't already a resources folder, you can just drag and drop the resource folder from the .zip file directly into your Toontown Rewritten folder.

7. If there is already a resources folder, open up the resources folder from ReTooned_3.1, and you'll find a file named ReTooned_3.1.mf. Drag that file into your resources folder. Make sure that no other files are in here!

8. Once you've done that, you should be able to launch the game, and play with your fancy new content pack!

Last edited by Curt; 08-28-2020 at 06:30 PM..
Old 08-30-2020, 07:49 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Gosh, I'm loving the new textures! Thanks for all your hard work on this :)