• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Servers

Notices

Minecraft Servers Got a server? We can dig it! PLEASE NOTE: Servers require prior approval from an admin.

Old Cyan Survival - Vanilla MC Server

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-12-2018, 04:26 PM
Reminiscing

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Cyan Survival - Vanilla MC Server

Welcome to Cyan Survival! After playing on many Minecraft servers on this forum in the past, some of us who really enjoyed them came together to create yet another server where everyone, whether a veteran to this forum or brand new, can come together and make memories playing together. We strive to provide a "vanilla" Minecraft experience for all of you guys where we can all have fun. We do have a few plugins, of course, to claim lands (prevents griefing) and to customize username colors and titles. Come join us!
Server Version: 1.13 (Latest)
Server IP: Given in PM after accepted to server

Server Opening Date - Open NOW! Sign up below!

Spoiler for Server Rules:

- No griefing or stealing (although we have a plugin to prevent this)
- Be kind and respect each other in all situations, no matter what; we're here to have fun & make memories together
- No unapproved mods or hacking allowed whatsoever that would give unfair advantages
- No cursing, swearing, or using bad language (keep it PG at all times, please) for the sake of the server experience
___
First offense: Warning
Second offense: 3-Day Ban
Third offense: 1-Week Ban
Fourth offense: 1-Month Ban
Fifth offense: Permanent Ban or another 1-Month Ban
(note: depending on the situation, these consequences can be modified, according to what the staff sees fit)

Owner: Midnight Charm (IGN: MiddyC)
Main Officer: Hunter The Great (IGN: HunterTheGreat_)

Spoiler for Members:

Midnight Charm (IGN: MiddyC)
Hunter The Great (IGN: HunterTheGreat_)
DragonSong (IGN: Muriel_DS)
Jewels (IGN: LiterallyDun)
Firebolt (IGN: MaksK_)
Gaval (IGN: LiterallyAsian)
Myst (IGN: Myst_CJ)
Troy (IGN: Tascate)
Bub (IGN: TheGreatBubbino)
Loquacity (IGN: loquacity)
Millie (IGN: monilaria)
Starfruit (IGN: 7leaves)
Marcy (IGN: Eienaru)
Hi5TBone (IGN: Hi5TBone)
PokeLuver (IGN: darkpittoo)

Spoiler for Application Form:

MMOCentral Forums Username:
Minecraft Username:
Do you agree to follow the server rules:
Reason for joining:

Once we have reviewed your application, we will add you to the server whitelist, and send you a PM with the server IP!

Spoiler for FAQ:

Q: Are you guys related in any way to past Minecraft servers from this forum?
A: Although we have members that played on those servers in the past and even were part of their staff, no, this server isn't directly related to any of the former ones, even though we've gotten inspiration from them and their legacies.

Q: I have a friend that isn't from these forums, but still wants to join. Can they?
A: Yes, of course! All they have to do is agree to follow the server rules.

Q: I have an idea for the server! Can I share it?
A: Of course! Just drop your suggestion in the thread below and we'll take it into consideration! This is your server, after all!

Thanks for checking out the server! We hope to see you in-game sometime soon!
---

Last edited by Hunter the Great; 08-26-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Reminiscing

Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
The server is now officially OPEN! Just reply to this thread with a "new member form" all filled out, and I'll PM you with the server IP address! Can't wait to play MC with everyone again!
Old 08-12-2018, 11:36 PM
reminiscing

My Mood: Devious
Starfruit was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
MMOCentral Forums Username: starfruit
Minecraft Username: 7leaves
Do you agree to follow the server rules: for sure
Reason for joining: i miss the old one lol
Old 08-12-2018, 11:51 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
MMOCentral Forums Username: Marcy
Minecraft Username: Eienaru
Do you agree to follow the server rules: Definitely!
Reason for joining: I wasn't active around here for the previous servers and I want to play with y'all now

I've been looking forward to this getting started
Old 08-13-2018, 04:41 AM
Reminiscing

August 12, 2018

Hey everyone! After the server's first day of release, things are going great. We've had 16 people hop on, and, as you can see, had some neat builds spring up around spawn! Things are just getting started, but we've already had a ton of fun and a lot of awesome conversations! So excited to see what the future holds! Thank you to everyone for a great first day!
Old 08-13-2018, 04:42 AM
Knitting Sobble

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Spawn looks amazing! It's a great server! ^_^
Old 08-23-2018, 05:43 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
MMOCentral Forums Username: The Ninja
Minecraft Username: The_Ninjadillo
Do you agree to follow the server rules: Yes.
Reason for joining: I miss going on Minecraft with MCF members.