Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Toontastic Thanks to YOU!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Rising up, back on the street
MadManMax1's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!MadManMax1 has the heart of a hobbit!
This game has been quite an experience for me from the day I created my first account back in 2004, then lost it in 2005 and got a new one in 2009. I'll never forget all of the good times I had, all of the friends I made, all the fun I had here on TTC and everything I learned from not only the game, but the awesome people that played it. Farewell, Toontown; you will be missed by your many thousands of fans. :)
Old 09-19-2013, 02:39 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I remember when I started Toontown in 2008...I didn't think much of it before but I kinda wish I had maxed my Toon. I had a good time either way. We must never forget you, Toontown!
Old 09-19-2013, 03:41 PM
gameing
rossman1994's Main Toon Info

rossman1994 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
thank you Disney for helping me make friends in toontown and real.

my toon year 2007-2013
Old 09-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Cog Buster since 2005
Connor the green bunny's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
Connor the green bunny will soon be Dungeon Master!Connor the green bunny will soon be Dungeon Master!
Thanks Toontown for the best 8 years of my life and for all the friends I made! I will miss you!
Old 09-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Artish Toon
Lemonmuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Lemonmuffin glows with inner TooninessLemonmuffin glows with inner TooninessLemonmuffin glows with inner TooninessLemonmuffin glows with inner TooninessLemonmuffin glows with inner TooninessLemonmuffin glows with inner TooninessLemonmuffin glows with inner TooninessLemonmuffin glows with inner Tooniness
And so it ends...

I can't be on for the final minutes because I have class then, but...I have no doubt that people will get pictures of the final seconds and share them.

It's a sad day, I will miss all of my Toons, and the Cogs I had grown to love too, in a way.

I don't know if I will log on for a final time. Maybe for a moment.
It's been a rather fun, if frustrating ride.

Time to roll the credits.

(EDIT: Nope, I can't connect to the server on this school network.Here's to those who can make it on.

Last edited by Lemonmuffin; 09-19-2013 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: nup
Old 09-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Game Over
Sugar Snowflakez's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mousey
Sugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Well... this is it.
I never thought this would be the day when I would have to say goodbye.

Even though this is pain of all of us, ( and yes, even me. ) ''All good things must come to a end at some point in life, even though we really don't want them too.''

Goodbye Toontown, you shall be missed by many.
Thank you for my 7 years of fun.

I will remember all the awesome friends I made on this game, and who knows? Maybe someday, Toontown will rise again? ... Only time will tell.

''I am still a toon at heart.''

~Sugar
Old 09-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Playing TTR Beta! :)
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Toontown, thanks for the amazing 7 years, I will never forget them nor will I ever forget you. Thanks for the all the amazing friends you've brought me over the years; I will never forget them, either. Thanks for all the wonderful memories. I will miss you, old friend.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Oh my swirls~
Karbonated Yokai's Main Toon Info

My Mood: TTC-Addict
Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!
It's all over.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:59 PM
wants to sleep.
Fangs1's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Creative
Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
It just ended, and I couldn't get on because there was some problem with the launcher! :( :(
Old 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
The Dark Lord of All That is Evil
Macca's Main Toon Info

My Mood: RockOn
Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I got off of my train and checked the time at 3:04, and realized that Toontown had been destroyed just five minutes ago. Ten years of my childhood have been torn away from me and shredded into little bits of memories.

I'll be staying here for a while, though. I have no intentions to leave yet.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:15 PM
What Does That Button Do?
SammieSpirit's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Helpful
SammieSpirit was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Goodbye toontown..ive played you since you opened..hopefully you open againsoon!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Cliff the Dog!
Lemonzilla's Main Toon Info

Lemonzilla could defeat Bowser one-handed!Lemonzilla could defeat Bowser one-handed!Lemonzilla could defeat Bowser one-handed!Lemonzilla could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Very disappointing.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:51 PM
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)/*・゜゚・*☆
Om Nom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Om Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOm Nom will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
So long Tootnown---Sorry I didn't play you again to end these feels inside me..............
Old 09-19-2013, 11:16 PM
Playing TTR Beta! :)
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
It's so sad; the launcher is bare now and the great, fabulous site has been downgraded to a simple text website ;_;
Old 09-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Game Over
Sapphire Shine's Main Toon Info

Sapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
But it's early.
... Just as I was making a closing party