Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Black Cat Friday!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Batleth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Black Cat Friday!

This CATastrophic Friday the 13th is having purrfectly weird effects on the Silly Meter...

Click the image to view the full version

Every Toon who jumps into Toontown this Friday, September 13th is *poof* a BLACK CAT all day long!

(ulp - even Flippy!)

With the Silly Meter on the blink, there's no telling what size or shape black cat you will be – just jump in and test your luck this Friday the 13th to see!

Don't miss meowt – head into Toontown this Friday the 13th for a black cat blast of craziness!

Last edited by Mister Jake MacNugget; 09-13-2013 at 12:09 AM..
Old 09-12-2013, 04:49 PM
frist of all, how dare yuo
Scientist Domino's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.
This means EVERY TOON in toontown is turning into a black cat for the day?!

Last edited by Scientist Domino; 09-12-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Old 09-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Hello .-.
Spade's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.
Sorry but, this is absolutely crazy.... DISNEY, WHY?!?!?!?!? If I wanted to be a black cat, I would of made Under Cat a black cat... Oh well... :/ So, everyone's dreams are crushed by destroying Toontown and Flippy turned into a cat who smiles too much... That's nice.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
No thank you.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Had 5 years of fun
Golduck Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
I will really hate my Blue Duck turning into a Black Cat named Golduck. They should of just let you become a black cat on your own will...

:facepalm:
Old 09-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Unannounced MMO?
Azure's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.
Dumbest idea in the history of TT. They should have just enabled creation of black cats.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Toontown Rewritten Tester
mrpiggywinkles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sad
mrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Black cats....Yay, This makes up for them CLOSING THE GAME.
I know they are trying.... but still ugh this whole Toontown Closure is depressing me.
Is now Felicity :)
MelodyXx's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Jellybean
MelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Wait... they're turning every toon into a black cat?!?! Why?
Disney please let us play our own toons for the last days
Don't leave your seats now!
Fynks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Festive
Fynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner Tooniness
LOL! Well, it will definitely be interesting. I can't imagine poor Princess Droopy turning into a black cat. After all, she is a brown dog at heart.

And I am DEFINITELY turning the sound off that day. "Meow meow meow" all day long? I think not!
Old 09-12-2013, 06:01 PM
frist of all, how dare yuo
Scientist Domino's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.
:( At least it's only for one day...
Old 09-12-2013, 06:06 PM
on my last day, i'd sing of love
Moonmist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
Moonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
i guess you could say

the cats outta the bag

yyeeee

but seriously i'm gonna get really confused on moonmist.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:09 PM
See you Sumday.
JayDubLU's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toothache
JayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Tomorrow will be the most weirdest day in Toontown in my entire life.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Working hard on gags
kook's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fixin
kook will soon be Dungeon Master!
Hahaa whaaaaaaaaaat? Thats all I can say to this!
Old 09-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Sitting Duck
Ducky Wucky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Irate
Ducky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I think this is brilliant.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Merry Christmas???
BraveLink9's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dancing
BraveLink9 will soon be Dungeon Master!BraveLink9 will soon be Dungeon Master!
Make since. Because even if you make a black cat, you could only play it for like a week. Not much you can do between now and when toontown closes. And its only for one day, not like its for the rest of toontown.

Think positive, we have a cat he is happy.