Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Change.org Toontown Petition

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Keep TT Alive!!
James K's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
James K was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
According to the organiser of the most heavily backed petition, if they get 5000 signatures then Disney will consider our plea! We need to tell everyone against the closing about this if what the organiser said is true!
Old 08-21-2013, 05:18 PM
time to put the top down
Patrickk's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mornin
Patrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPatrickk is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
We just broke 2.5K. Just over half way there, and we still have just under a month...
Old 08-21-2013, 05:28 PM
I need to get a life...
LoopyJakeMcPow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Loopy
LoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner Tooniness
Disney stopped their contract for the game, so I doubt that a petition could fix it... But it isn't impossible.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Lolz to the Wallz
Comrade's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
Comrade glows with inner TooninessComrade glows with inner TooninessComrade glows with inner TooninessComrade glows with inner TooninessComrade glows with inner TooninessComrade glows with inner TooninessComrade glows with inner Tooniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake the Ninja View Post
Disney stopped their contract for the game, so I doubt that a petition could fix it... But it isn't impossible.
While I don't know whether or not this petition will work, it is very easy for a company to renew their contract for a certain property.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:39 PM
Not even on CRUTCHAYYYZZ
Lemon Lime's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Lemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner Tooniness
Hooray! Halfway there! This is the only hope I have to hold on to.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:43 PM
on my last day, i'd sing of love
Moonmist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
Moonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
actually. i have researched into this and have considered sending a email to toontown concerning these. it has actually been proven that toontown, if we reach enough, { mainly, 5,000 signatures }, toontown may actually keep toontown open.

and seeming, by the looks of it, we're getting at least five new signatures every one minute. accordingly,

actually. so much more. i believe, that, if we do continue to spam signing this, using every computer account and all email adresses you have. then i'm sure we can actually get it past 10,000 within a week.

more time then we actually need.

so.
i think it wouldn't be to much to ask a bunch of you to just spam your facebook asking family // friends to sign it for you.

{ which i really don't think is much to ask seeming toontown central has it's own facebook page. if not, you can just post hte link on there and we can all ~ share ~ it. }

and twitter and such. try and get every person that plays toontown on any sort of website to get to know about this peteition.
{ keeping in mind i am talking about this one. }

okay

tl;dr ;; spread this like wildfire guys.

i mean, c'mon. we're a HUGE community. who says we can't save our darn, beloved game.

whispers i am very passionate about this can you not tell.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:44 PM
`~`~The Average Doggy~`~`
Funny Doggy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: RockOn
Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!
I really hope this does something, at least. The supporters on the second petition are rising very fast.. 2,500 in two days. The faster we can get to 5000, the better, because hopefully Disney will see how many people still care about this game.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:59 PM
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
LemonCat's Main Toon Info

LemonCat glows with inner TooninessLemonCat glows with inner TooninessLemonCat glows with inner TooninessLemonCat glows with inner TooninessLemonCat glows with inner TooninessLemonCat glows with inner TooninessLemonCat glows with inner TooninessLemonCat glows with inner Tooniness
GUYS! THERE'S NEWS ABOUT ONE OF THE PETITIONS!

https://www.change.org/petitions/bob...-the-real-cogs

If the petition I linked above gets 5,000 signatures, Disney said they'll consider keeping Toontown up! Come on, everybody! We gotta do this for Toontown!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Tom Thundergadget's Main Toon Info

Tom Thundergadget has disabled reputation
Just signed. Signatures are nearing 500 on one! Nearing 3,000 on the other! Let's give it one last try!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:30 PM
< Sheriff Sparklestink
Master Of Toontown's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ape
Master Of Toontown will soon be Dungeon Master!
Doesn't hurt to try folks.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Goodbye, friends
Fluffabunny's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Inspired
Fluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseFluffabunny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Signed both.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:47 PM
kyu
Riven's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Evil
Riven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiven is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I'm getting everyone I know to sign.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Game Over
Lemon Pop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mad
Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.
I singed both. We can do this, guys! :D
Old 08-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Game Over
Sugar Snowflakez's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mousey
Sugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
It doesn't hurt to try. After all, this MAY just work! I shall see about signing both. Good luck everyone!

~sugar
Old 08-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Gojira's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner Tooniness
Is there a petition with over 3,000 signs? With all these petitions combined, it would be over 5,000-10,000 toons. Why don't we tell Disney about this?