Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Important News from the Toon Council

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Game Over
Sugar Snowflakez's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mousey
Sugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
What will happen to the KTTA/ATTA?!
Old 08-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Check out The War of Fate
Flunkynator's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
Flunkynator will soon be Dungeon Master!Flunkynator will soon be Dungeon Master!
I suppose the only games that actually have a CHANCE of making the next 10-20 years are violent game series, and Minecraft. So well. If there's really only ONE game that's sort of G, why not make an age limit law for video games now? Sorry for the mini-rant, but that's all there is left.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:26 PM
:-)
Little Fizzleface's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Little Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Nooo :( I love this game. I love my friends, I love everything about Toontown. The friends I made here are the best I have and will ever have and they are what I will miss the most. I hope there is a way we can all keep in touch and remain close in our little family, but if not I will be even more heart broken. I honestly don't even know what to say and I promise I will write a new post that will sound smart later on when I'm not in tears and shaking. :p
Game Over
Cora Financial Officer's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angry
Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!
That was beautiful Princess ;n;

We can enjoy our last month.

Comet Sighted! -1 Stability
anvildropper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: AFK
anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!

WHAT

I don't believe it.

The exodus is finally upon us.

But...

I always knew this was a matter of time, but I never imagined the end to be so sudden. 6 years of playing this game, about to be lost forever. It is quite depressing. It was easy to tell from how quiet the game is now to realise that Disney is not getting much cash from the game, and is in all likeliness operating at a loss, making this eventuality more a question of when instead of if.

Whew, its such a shame to see a large part of my childhood become another casualty of the MMORPG genre. I'll miss everyone that I've met over the years. Feels a shame to not max sellbot before the game closes, but, whats the point now?

Heh, trust this to happen the month I resubscribe.

Last edited by anvildropper; 08-20-2013 at 08:55 PM..
Old 08-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Not even on CRUTCHAYYYZZ
Lemon Lime's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Lemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner TooninessLemon Lime glows with inner Tooniness
Lol right now I'm in Toon Hall Nutty Summit yelling at Flippy. Anyone care to join?
No Peppy... YOU do a barrel roll!!!
Dragon Fire's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cookies
Dragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDragon Fire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Thanks for the game Disney... this is your best virtual world.
This is my favorite game in the galaxy and I am crying to see it close.
However, even if you're closing this game...
I will NOT EVER play Club Penguin. In my opinion, it is just junk. (Sorry to the people who like Club Penguin)

Toontown's lament:
I don't want toontown to clo-o-o-ose.
OoOo-OoOo-OoOo-OoOo-OoOo
You closing it makes my cry-I.
This is my favorite game you know
Please do not close it Squee Squee Squee
I don't want toontown to clo-o-o-ose.
OoOo-OoOo-OoOo-OoOo-OoOo
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so-o-oh so sa-a-ad
I am so-o-oh so sa-a-ad
Boy, I'd love b-b-boy, I'd love...
if you'd hang on longer
I am so-o-oh so sa-a-ad
I am so-o-oh so sa-a-ad
OH THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!!!!
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meeeeoooowwww meow meow meow meow meow meow meeeeoooowwww Come on Toontown hang on longer!I don't want toontown to clo-o-o-ose.
OoOo-OoOo-OoOo-OoOo-OoOo
Come on Disney, hang on a little longer. With toontown still up your company will be stronger. Come on Disney, hang on a little longer. With toontown still up your company will be stronger. Come on Disney, hang on a little longer. With toontown still up your company will be stronger. Come on Disney, hang on a little longer. With toontown still up your company will be stronger.
I guess this is the last goodbye...
What Does That Button Do?
Anita Atta Toon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sad
Anita Atta Toon was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
My sons kept trying to tell me for about the last year that this would happen *sigh*. I guess everyone should start the process of saying good-bye. It'd be nice if another entity would purchase the game and make it right but I don't think anybody will be holding their breath.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:29 PM
squeakity squeak
Skipper the Mouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!
NOOOOOO! I'm gonna miss you all so much!
Old 08-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Formerly ~`~Raven~`~
Raevian's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Insomnious
Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!Raevian has the heart of a hobbit!
for once i only have one thing to say

and it's not a wall of text

Old 08-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Back in action. (TTR)
Drippy Snorkelflipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepy
Drippy Snorkelflipper helps all the newbs!Drippy Snorkelflipper helps all the newbs!Drippy Snorkelflipper helps all the newbs!

Everyone should make one of these. I think this is very cool.

http://cdn.toontown.disney.go.com/to...ertificate.pdf

But it still doesn't replace the upset and anger in my heart right now.

Here's hopes for ToonTown 2.0.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Playing smash bros brawl
bendywhistle's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gaming
bendywhistle will soon be Dungeon Master!bendywhistle will soon be Dungeon Master!
Toontown is closing on my birthday month?!
WHHHHAAAAATT?!

But.. but.. NO! :(

I just.. didn't see it coming. Omg :(

There's just.. so much I really wanted to do. I had so many good friends I don't want to leave. How could you do this to me toontown?!
I guess it's for their own good. But I would like to make a speech.

Regardless of how downhill the game went, I will really miss it very much. I will miss my friends, the fun, toon valley, and I won't be able to max the vp in time probably :( I had fun. I hope everyone else did too.
Ty, tyvm. I'm kind of freaking out though.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:38 PM
HW50 RB50 BW50 BC11
Bright Re Mouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Headache
Bright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBright Re Mouse is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Lol.
Bye.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Alive and well
Smarticles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Smarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSmarticles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Goodbye Toontown, and the many great people I'll never see again. That was a pretty amazing run.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:39 PM
"Bro, Mickey D's"
x_Mai_x's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
x_Mai_x helps all the newbs!x_Mai_x helps all the newbs!
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.
This, this is unexpected news. I feel like apart of my childhood was taken away from me.
Im not ready to say goodbye.

don't leave me ;=; Toontown!