Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Happy Holidays from the TTC.com Mod Staff 2010

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Had 5 years of fun
Golduck Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
Happeh Holidays!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:56 PM
kthxbai
Rainbowie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Procastinating
Rainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Nick plays with duckies? :O

Anyways, have a jolly winter! :D

Old 12-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Come join The Golf Club
squirrelflight's Main Toon Info

My Mood: RockOn
squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!squirrelflight has the heart of a hobbit!
Cute picture! I love the new skin! :christmas::4622:
Old 12-10-2010, 08:23 PM
kitty and popcorn's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
kitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeekitty and popcorn will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Wow awesome picture

Btw.. :xlaugh: :xshocked: :xmas35: :4622:
:D

~K&P~
Old 12-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Derp.
Beary Funny's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
awesome pic XD EKB Is so funny in the picture lol. Thats so awesome :) I hope u mods have a grat christmas and a nice holiday too!

~beary funny~
Old 12-10-2010, 10:36 PM
superfrizzywildmuffin
superstar1forever's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Woot
superstar1forever will soon be Dungeon Master!superstar1forever will soon be Dungeon Master!
Happy christmas!

:D thanks to all of them in the picture and everyone :) happy new years and christmas
Old 12-11-2010, 12:00 AM
This is 'Tic, signing off
ToonTaskTic's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dawggish
ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Catman View Post
Nice picture, what is that green stuff coming from Beaniemooch? Happy holidays to all on TTC!
Stinkymooch ;)

Wonderful photo! Zilly has a nice hat.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Maxxed rep! c:
Saints Rose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fishy
Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!Saints Rose has the heart of a hobbit!
I don't understand why a mod was building a sand-castle. It just doesnt fit the theme of "holidays". Besides that, tho, I liked it!

Happy Holidays,
-SR
Old 12-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Plundering Pirate Musician
Jack I's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Creative
Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!
They just had to get away from all the snow that they'd dealt with ever year before. This year they decide to go on a tropical vacation for the holidays, thus them being in Donald's Dock to begin with.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Rewrite mistakes
EthanTheBlueMouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Manic
EthanTheBlueMouse helps all the newbs!EthanTheBlueMouse helps all the newbs!
I only liked how the mice looked, and I ONLY love mice and dogs, but the dogs aren't good looking in TT and how funny EKB got stuck in chrismas lights. Love lady di looks. :D
Old 12-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Game Over
Ellis PoodleTwist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Joker
Ellis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEllis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEllis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEllis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEllis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEllis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEllis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEllis PoodleTwist is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Aww! That pic is soooooo cool! :)

I just love how EKB's tied up! Hehe...

HappyHolidays!

~Me
Old 12-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Rewriting History
Rockdog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!Rockdog has the heart of a hobbit!
Hehe, when I saw Tepcat and Batleth, I laughed a bit inside. Also, poor EKB bound up to the tree...
Old 12-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Adopt a Grey today!
Greyt Hound's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bouncy
Greyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseGreyt Hound is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Cute picture, guys and gals.

Happy Holidays to everyone.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:40 AM
I ♥ the CCG!
April C's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
April C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy holidays, everyone! :)

I love the skins too, though I just discovered the new holiday ones, lol.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:50 AM
Extant
Lana's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Woot
Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!
I always look forward to seeing the holiday pic of all the TTC staff! :) Very cute, indeed. Have a great holiday you guys!

Much thanks,

- Buzz