Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Downloads > All Download Archive

Notices

All Download Archive Archive forum for all download forums

Old Epic Supermouse: The Phantom TOONace

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:23 AM
OG Ducks 4 lyfe

My Mood: Cheesy
pieisbetter2 helps all the newbs!pieisbetter2 helps all the newbs!
:D Can i beta test? Please?

THANKS
Old 04-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Game Over

My Mood: Monkeyish
The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.
I would love to beta test. I'm also extremely experienced with Game Maker, so I could help you fix some bugs in the game. :)

~ The Monkey Man
Old 04-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Duckish
Silly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Can i be a bata tester?
Old 04-17-2010, 05:08 AM
mushROOOOOMS

My Mood: Balanced
Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!
I would like to be a beta tester.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:00 PM
A Mouse that is Super

My Mood: Woot
SuperMouse will soon be Dungeon Master!SuperMouse will soon be Dungeon Master!
Starting Next Week, Weekly Reports!

Starting Next Week, Weekly Reports!
Yep thats right! Im going to post progress on the game such as spirtes, levels, and more! The first weekly report will come out on this thread starting Saturday, April 24th! It will include a new sprite, ideas, enemies, power up ideas, and more! Remember Saturday, April 24th is the first weekly report!

See ya next week!

-SuperMouse
Old 04-19-2010, 10:12 PM
The glitch master.

My Mood: RockOn
jakanddaxter was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
ill beta test :D
Old 04-24-2010, 03:34 PM
A Mouse that is Super

Weekly Report

Game is coming along smoothly. Have designed a sprite. The yellow goon. Will be a slow enemy. Takes one hit to be defeated. Anybody else got ideas for sprites? I will post a picture of the goon soon. And what should be the first level? Got any ideas? Bosses? Level layouts? Pictures coming soon.

-Sorry for the short weekly report, but i don't have much to post.

-Till next week,
Supermouse Out.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:34 AM
Game Over

Silly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Rollie Mcmuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMouse View Post
Weekly Report

Game is coming along smoothly. Have designed a sprite. The yellow goon. Will be a slow enemy. Takes one hit to be defeated. Anybody else got ideas for sprites? I will post a picture of the goon soon. And what should be the first level? Got any ideas? Bosses? Level layouts? Pictures coming soon.

-Sorry for the short weekly report, but i don't have much to post.

-Till next week,
Supermouse Out.
the first level layout should be like kingdom hearts where you do missions then a big one comes it would be TTC Loopy lane (but it would be suprisenly extended) once you get past the whole street and defeated all the goons and -my idea- flunkys, you go into this building like a cog building at the end of the street where a tunnel would be but the logo is a carrot yep that means the boss of the first level is EKB.
thats all i got.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:41 AM
A Mouse that is Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Rollie Mcmuffin View Post
the first level layout should be like kingdom hearts where you do missions then a big one comes it would be TTC Loopy lane (but it would be suprisenly extended) once you get past the whole street and defeated all the goons and -my idea- flunkys, you go into this building like a cog building at the end of the street where a tunnel would be but the logo is a carrot yep that means the boss of the first level is EKB.
thats all i got.
Ok thanks for the ideas! Those are some good ones. I'll be sure to put some in.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:38 AM
Game Over

i got a picture of EKB'S building the mouse in the back is supermouse, and the robots r goons.

Edit: It works!

Last edited by Silly Rollie Mcmuffin; 05-08-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:03 PM
A Mouse that is Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Rollie Mcmuffin View Post
i got a picture of EKB'S building the mouse in the back is supermouse, and the robots r goons.

ps picture might not be there.
Yep the picture is not there. Look up how to post pictures on your posts.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:47 AM
A Mouse that is Super

Sad News

Since im taking a break from toontown and ttc forums. I will also be taking a break from GM. This means the game will not start going into major production until summer. Sorry!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Game Over

My Mood: Monkeyish
The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.The Monkey Man is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMouse View Post
Since im taking a break from toontown and ttc forums. I will also be taking a break from GM. This means the game will not start going into major production until summer. Sorry!
It's alright - we can wait. Big games take big time to develop, and most of that time to develop it is spent taking a break. xD

~ The Monkey Man
Old 05-03-2010, 12:18 AM
A Mouse that is Super

Ok i am back on TT and TTC right now BUT the reason im not working on the game right now is because of these two reasons.

1. Still getting the hang of GM

2. SCHOOL

So you will start seeing ALOT more activity on the game during summer which starts for me June 5th. C ya then!

Supermouse (AKA Da Bomb XD)
Old 05-03-2010, 02:25 AM
ø.Ø

My Mood: Snoozing
.:Mario:. was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Sounds great can i beta test?