Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Downloads > All Download Archive

Notices

All Download Archive Archive forum for all download forums

Old bowser's game.

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:49 PM
x

My Mood: Supercal
mario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
bowser's game.

i'm pretty sure everyone knows mario. in almost every game bowser kidnapps peach mario has to save her blah blah blah. in this game you actually PLAY the minions, bowser, bowser jr., etc. just in case you forgot bowsers minions;

goomba
koopa
paragoomba
paratroopa
chain chomp
bob-bomb
boo
pirhana plant
bullet bill
bully
monty mole

if i missed any that you know you can tell me and i will add it. you can also play as the bosses. such as, petey pirhana (found in super mario sunshine and mario super sluggers), king boo, bowser, goomboss, cheif chilly, big bob-bomb, and any others you know (lol thats all i can remember). i am planning to make a game like this when i grow up. this is just a test/reveiw, just to see what you think about it. (this is just a multiplayer version AND simple version, when i grow up i will add things such as making it 3D and adding more characters)

when your all finished playing, please stop sending out and attacking with your minions/bosses, and please tell me what you think.

Thank you!

i send out a paragoomba and paratroopa to investigate any other persons castle and report to me and bowser what they are doing.

(oh, and the game will be for wii and unfortantely your mii is not in it but in this version you are in it.)

Last edited by mario919; 02-20-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:41 PM
Hail the Mecha Chickens!

My Mood: Chicken
Chicken Finger Nugget was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Do I play as the same guys as you?
Old 02-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome to my

My Mood: Rainbow
Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
In Super Mario Bros Wii, they have the castle guardians such as Lemmy Koopa (<3), Ludwig Von Koopa, etc.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:23 PM
x

My Mood: Supercal
mario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeemario919 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Finger Nugget View Post
Do I play as the same guys as you?
yes. well if you know any others i didnt list u can use them.

and halie rules pokemon, you can play them.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.
what about kamek?
Old 05-28-2010, 09:17 PM
If you remember me, I remember you.

My Mood: Inspired
Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.Google500 is a true gamer.
And what abo ut the Koopalings? (Ludwig, Lemmy, Larry, Wendy, Roy, Iggy, and Morton)
Old 05-29-2010, 01:30 AM

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.
dont forget the other magikoopas the bandit and shy guys!