Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Downloads > All Download Archive

Notices

All Download Archive Archive forum for all download forums

Old Panda3D Pview Codes

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:47 PM
TTR 3d Artist

My Mood: Footinmouth
Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Electrobee View Post
Toons and their clothes are made up of many different pieces. Arms, legs, head, body, pants, and a shirt. The same for doodles. You would have to type a code to tell it what clothes, fur, and body parts to open.
Don't forget what color, texture, and animation too! Dogs kind of work differently than all the other toons, because instead of their mouths being all smashed into one place, they're scattered. Also, coloring can be tricky, because it takes trial and error to get the right color, and you have to know which direction you're trying to get when it comes to coloring. Also, to color certain parts only, you have to specify which parts you want to color by finding out the name.

To sum it all up, it's complicating!
Old 08-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Cogs of The World Unite

My Mood: Cogish
Cog: Senior President will soon be Dungeon Master!
I need Help here!

Excuse me, but I am new to this and i need help....

1)Where can I find the exact file for the Chief Justice (and other cogs)

2)HOW do I extract phase files?

Thank you.

-Senior President
Old 02-19-2010, 10:45 PM
PM me if u still play TTR :o

My Mood: Toony
SuperMax1337 helps all the newbs!SuperMax1337 helps all the newbs!
Where exactly can you download panda3d? i went to the website but idk which download
Old 02-23-2010, 08:59 PM
This will be useful.

My Mood: ImWhere
TheToastEngineer found a Crystal of Light!TheToastEngineer found a Crystal of Light!TheToastEngineer found a Crystal of Light!TheToastEngineer found a Crystal of Light!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid nino View Post
I'm a bit confused. How do you extract the files?
(im sorry for off topic)
Well, in order to extract files, first find the phase number you want on the toontown disney file(located at program files). Copy/paste on your personal folder. If you have Panda3d, also copy paste Multify.exe as well. Go to command prompt, and type in 'Multify.exe -x -f Phase_(your phase number you pasted).mf' andpress enter. there should be a folder with Phase_(your chosen pasted phase number). You will get different content depending on which phase you extracted. Hope this helps :)
Old 02-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Evil
The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!The Funnybunny has an achievement named after them!
How do you view some of the models in with all there colors, err textures maybe?

Last edited by The Funnybunny; 02-25-2010 at 07:16 PM.