Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old June 2020 Contest: Home, Sweet Home

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 12:32 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
June 2020 Contest: Home, Sweet Home

Lately, many of us have stayed at home every day. And we've probably started to appreciate our homes even more, and what they have to offer.

...But what about your game characters? Are they appreciating their homes too?

Post pictures of your game character's home in this thread!! Be it your toon's estate, wizard's dorms, your villager's house... It doesn't matter which! Just make sure you post them by June 28th, 2020, and don't post more than six pictures.

See this thread if you need helping posting images.

Everyone who does will receive this award:

Remember that all submissions must follow all forum rules.

Last edited by Gigi; 06-02-2020 at 09:03 PM..
Old 06-02-2020, 06:52 PM
zanber form!
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
My toons houses tend to just get things thrown haphazardly in there so..villager it is! The main room isn't much but it's very Marcy. And everyone needs a sauna in their house in summer, right?

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
Old 06-02-2020, 08:48 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Of course I'll jump at the opportunity to post my villager's house..... I wonder if you guys can tell which room is my favorite....

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 06-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Perfect timing! I just did a bit of housekeeping over the weekend!

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Milkshake
Deer E. Meigh - Ruby Gloom - Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 06-02-2020, 10:08 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
My toons houses tend to just get things thrown haphazardly in there so..villager it is! The main room isn't much but it's very Marcy. And everyone needs a sauna in their house in summer, right?

You have a fountain in your house! :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals View Post
Of course I'll jump at the opportunity to post my villager's house..... I wonder if you guys can tell which room is my favorite....

I'm going to guess your favorite is the middle right one!
Old 06-07-2020, 02:32 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Petunia Peggy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fluffy
Petunia Peggy helps all the newbs!Petunia Peggy helps all the newbs!Petunia Peggy helps all the newbs!
Petunia's very pink home. My villager's house is a danger zone so we will avoid that.

Petunia-118 | Asparagus-106

Ambassador Hotline | CCG Site
Old 06-07-2020, 03:29 AM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
I have played this game for over 100 hours, so I hope you all enjoy my house!

Spoiler for my house:
Old 06-07-2020, 10:58 AM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream View Post

Spoiler for my house:
I'm super jealous of your decorating skills! Puts mine to shame!

Anyway, here's the most important room in my house:

Old 06-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream View Post

Spoiler for my house:
You need to teach me your brilliant decorating skills!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Milkshake
Deer E. Meigh - Ruby Gloom - Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 06-07-2020, 08:26 PM
What Does That Button Do?
imabrowneydgirl's Main Toon Info

imabrowneydgirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!imabrowneydgirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!imabrowneydgirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!imabrowneydgirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Marcy said I should post my bathroom with turtle, so here's a few rooms :)
Old 06-09-2020, 05:44 PM
language lover
Cande's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fart
Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!
Ok so I've been playing Toontown for 15 years now (omg), and when I was a kid, I learned how to use rugs to glitch into the grey at my Estate. And so it was that "Yummy Land" was born, a place where everything is made of food. It was the coolest place ever to young me, and it was obviously the very first thing I ever showed to all my friends when they came to my Estate. So, when we moved from TTO to TTR, it was the natural thing to do to remake it. The rest of the house was decorated with lots of love, too.

Oh and yes, my window is glitched ever since TTR came out and I emailed the TTR team thousands of times about it but it still hasn't been fixed :(

Last edited by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget; 06-09-2020 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: wait a second where are my pictures
Old 06-11-2020, 05:44 AM
That Extra Laff...
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Thoughtful
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Margot's been gradually using some of her CFO rewards as well as her fishing earnings to upgrade her house, but it's been taking a while since she's still working on her bossbot suit full-time ;). But the bed, the wallpaper, and the fireplace as well as some alterations to the overall layout has certainly been an upgrade!

Last edited by Minty Man; 06-11-2020 at 06:01 AM..
Old 06-26-2020, 07:21 AM
squeakity squeak
Skipper the Mouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Chicken
Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!
Here is my very normal house in TTR I like to say that it's a six-story mansion but really it's just a big pile of furniture

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version
Old 06-26-2020, 06:44 PM
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
This is Alexander D. Grape's house. I named this toon in honor of my son who introduced our family to this wacky game. I had screenshots of his toon's house in TTO and I duplicated it for Alexander. I would have duplicated his toon, but his toon was a cat and every time I try and make a cat, it somehow turns into a bunny!

Old 06-27-2020, 10:18 PM
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheesy
LittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner Tooniness
Took me a while to post. I was having a hard time with the angles!
Also, this was a really good excuse for me to finally decorate my house.

Thank you, Princess Zuzu Rosepetals!!
Little Cranky - 131 | Extra - 112
Ambassador Hotline | CCG Site
Closed Thread