Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old A Home-y Hibernation

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-30-2020, 07:14 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
TTRNews A Home-y Hibernation

A Home-y Hibernation

Posted by Teddy Blair on May 29, 2020 at 2:00 PM

YawnÖ Hello. Iím Teddy Blair, sleep extraordinaire. Unfortunately, Iím very not asleep right now. Iíve been trying to hibernate all winter, and now more Cog buildings are crashing down all over Lullaby Lane, waking me up again. Infuriating. Those Cogs never take a break, despite all the Toons Iíve sent after them. Iíve made up my mind -- itís time for this rabbit to move out!

Click the image to view the full version

When I set up shop at the House of Hibernation, I made it just like home. And now that I think about it... I havenít even been to my real home ever since! I canít help it, itís just so cozy here. Although all I want is to hibernate, the Cogs along this street make it so hard to perfect my craft. Some of the most powerful Cogs roam the Dreamlandís streets, causing a never-ending ruckus. They constantly make me toss and turn, then have the nerve to claim sleeping turns next to no profit!

That does it, Iím moving back to where no Cog will bother me -- my estate. Iím getting sleepy just thinking about it nowÖ One little problem, though. My house is not suited for hibernation one bit -- the furniture hasnít been touched in years! Iím not looking to join that clan of dust bunnies, so Iíll be giving my whole house a makeover. I need to see the coziest, most homiest homes to style mine after.

What's that you say? You've got some kelp? Ah, you've come to help! Perfect timing! Here's what we'll do. We'll have an estate-design contest! All you've gotta do is design the ultimate estate! Once you do, take as many pictures as you can and post them across social media with #ToonEstates. In between power-naps, I'll be watching the Wild Wacky Web for the latest entries. Now, I don't have much to give as a reward. However, I'll be back on the Toontown Blog next month, showing off my favorite estate entries. Think about the fame!

Sleep is an art, essential to any Toonís imagination. Why else would there be an entire Playground dedicated to it? The Cogs donít understand that sleep is important, with all their productivity shenanigans. Sleep is where my idea for the ultimate portable pull-out couch, complete with a portable hole straight into a mini-fridge, came from! Say, speaking of sleep...