Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Notices

Polls & Surveys Game-Related Polls for the front page. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Rabbit or Cat Toon?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

View Poll Results: Rabbit or Cat
Rabbit 30 54.55%
Cat 25 45.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2019, 05:27 PM
heavily meditated
Finn's Main Toon Info

Finn was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Rabbit or Cat Toon?

So I haven't played TTR in a few years and now I'm back making my main toon and I can't decide if I want to make a rabbit or cat. He is going to be a medium sized bight red toon with a skinny torso named Finn. Originally I had made a black cat named Finn on Halloween named after my black cat Finn in real life but there is so many black cats! Plus I'm kinda digging the bright red color.

I just want some opinions
Old 11-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'd say rabbit. I'm a bit biased though.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 11-03-2019, 10:54 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
There is no such thing as too many cats.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Open and Test
varmint's Main Toon Info

varmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Make one of each and call them both Finn!

You can never have too many toons and people do name them the same.

In the last year I added another toon named Varmint. so I have 2 of them with the same name. Why? well I had a Mouse on TTO Open and a Rabbit on TTO Test.... I have been remaking all of my old toons with the same names.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:22 AM
Just A Dream
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeJust A Dream will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
He is going to be a medium sized bight red toon with a skinny torso named Finn.

I think cats are a lot cuter when they have shorts legs and a short body, so I voted for a rabbit since you're going for a medium-sized toon.

Last edited by Just A Dream; 11-04-2019 at 04:26 AM.. Reason: Added pictures.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:24 AM
Let the pie fly!
Sadie and Melody's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!
Make both!

For which to level first though, Id say rabbit.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:49 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Bunnies are infinitely better than cats, just sayin'
Old 11-04-2019, 07:50 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laverne View Post

I second this!
Old 11-04-2019, 09:28 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laverne View Post
I second this!
And I third this!

...Besides, TTR's most common species is cat, so if you make a bunny you'll be more unique.
Old 11-24-2019, 06:32 PM
Here, There, Everywhere!
Featherzapper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Featherzapper will soon be Dungeon Master!Featherzapper will soon be Dungeon Master!
What did you wind up making?
See Duck Shun ~ 6 to go!