Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old June 2020 Contest: Home, Sweet Home

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 11:28 PM
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Click the image to view the full version
Old 06-29-2020, 12:12 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Here is Flappy's humble abode

Old 06-29-2020, 01:15 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm bad at taking pictures, but here's Gigi's house. Not that fancy but I like it. :P

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version
Old 06-29-2020, 04:04 AM
Have an awesome day!
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
My storm wizard Danielle Stormheart is displaying her Arcanum Apartment for this contest

feat. a friend of mine dancing with my pets

CCG Ambassador
About me Ambassador Hotline CCG Site
Old 06-29-2020, 09:36 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Thanks to everyone that participated! It was nice seeing all these different houses and how you decorate them.

I've sent awards to everyone who participated, but if I missed anyone by accident, please PM me.

July's contest will be posted soon!
Closed Thread