Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old I'm back? ish?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:30 AM
perpetually tired
Tom Thundergadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: PandaExpress
Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm back? ish?

Hello again, everyone! Like many others, quarantine has led to me having a lot more free time on my hands. I saw recently my sisters doing something on this site and got struck with a lot of nostalgia, so I wanted to return here. I gave my account to one of my sisters when I moved off to college so I'm not sure if I could show up for CCG runs or anything like that, but I still want to hang around, talk with some people, and maybe even play a few games in the arcade again. I'll see you guys around!

After all this time, I still stink at graphics.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:06 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Hello! Welcome back!

Yeah, CCG is still going as strong as ever, so feel free to stop by and run with us whenever you can, whether it be from your old account, or from a new one. We'll be here with open arms to bring you back in!

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 06-12-2020, 09:12 AM
perpetually tired

Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals View Post
Hello! Welcome back!

Yeah, CCG is still going as strong as ever, so feel free to stop by and run with us whenever you can, whether it be from your old account, or from a new one. We'll be here with open arms to bring you back in!
I'll hopefully be along for one soon! Thank you for your kind welcome back!

Old 06-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome back... ish! Glad to see you again!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 06-12-2020, 02:04 PM
perpetually tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by toontowndude View Post
Welcome back... ish! Glad to see you again!
Thank you! I say "ish" just because I'm not sure about how quarantine is going to shake out; when things go back to normal I might not have as much time to spend around here. In any case, though, thank you! It's good to be back.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: JarODirt
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome back to MCF! Glad to see you around again!
Old 06-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome back, even if it's for a short while!
Old 06-12-2020, 10:08 PM
Owoooo!
Prof. Pickles McPretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
Prof. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome back! Quarantine brought me back, too. No better time to work on maxing things :-)
Old 06-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
It's always fun to see a familiar name again. Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your stay as long as it may be!
Old 06-13-2020, 06:48 AM
perpetually tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chipper View Post
Welcome back to MCF! Glad to see you around again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty Bacon View Post
Welcome back, even if it's for a short while!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Pickles McPretzel View Post
Welcome back! Quarantine brought me back, too. No better time to work on maxing things :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget View Post
It's always fun to see a familiar name again. Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your stay as long as it may be!
Thank you all! It's nice seeing familiar faces, too. (= For what it's worth, my sister apparently took my old toon all the way to 137 during quarantine. I might start a new account though, as it's definitely been a while since I've actually leveled up a new toon. Thank you all for the kind welcome back!

Old 06-13-2020, 10:43 PM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
You picked a fine time to come back! Good to see you! :)
Old 06-14-2020, 12:21 PM
perpetually tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballtoon View Post
You picked a fine time to come back! Good to see you! :)
Thank you! It's good to see you too! So many familiar faces!

Old 06-14-2020, 05:24 PM
Leveled up!
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Icon6

Then welcome back m8!