• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations

Notices

Tales and Tribulations Tunes, poems, stories and other written creations.

Old 17 Helpful Hints on Getting Chapters out on Time

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Leveled up!

super happy was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
honestly, writers block has never been to much of a problem for me. my problem is when your off for a while, AND LOSE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!

heh heh sorry for losing my temper, i once lost a person on this-brpoll:author of "the ultimate gag" now unfindable

i miss him
Old 06-19-2010, 05:21 AM

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.Gojira is a true gamer.
the thread is still here after 4 years? longest i ever heard but great tips!
Old 06-30-2010, 05:18 PM
fantabulous

My Mood: Amazed
Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!Rosie has the heart of a hobbit!
Great tips!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Hyper
Joe the Toon is a true gamer.Joe the Toon is a true gamer.Joe the Toon is a true gamer.Joe the Toon is a true gamer.Joe the Toon is a true gamer.Joe the Toon is a true gamer.Joe the Toon is a true gamer.Joe the Toon is a true gamer.
Thanks for this guide! It's awesome!
Old 01-03-2011, 03:26 AM
rawrwearedinos

My Mood: Creative
Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!Gooey has the heart of a hobbit!
I love this, it was an amazing guide. Thanks!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:55 AM
I'm back!

My Mood: Hungry
Emmathepeach is a true gamer.Emmathepeach is a true gamer.Emmathepeach is a true gamer.Emmathepeach is a true gamer.Emmathepeach is a true gamer.Emmathepeach is a true gamer.Emmathepeach is a true gamer.
I listen to music and if i'm writing a normal part,I listen to nice songs like a song called "Juicy" and when i write a sad thread, i listen to "She will be loved" by maroon 5.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:58 AM
Not Captain Macaroni

My Mood: Toony
CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!
The biggest advice I have is to stay ahead and to release your chapters when you feel comfortable with them.

Too often writers will rush to get the next chapter out and the'll get lost in their own story, leading to some strang side storylines or events that don't make sense.

Spend time working on your grammar and enjoy writing. Do not rush yourself or the story you thought would be good can turn into a mess. It's good to write a few chapters on your own before you even release one, that way you don't fall behind. When you have ten chapters finished, you're more comfortable with releasing one to your viewers rather than releasing one chapter and feeling rushed to work on another.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:10 PM
wants to sleep.

My Mood: Creative
Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Fangs1 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
This is great advice! I should have read this earlier...
Old 04-21-2012, 11:55 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
Thanks for the guide!
Old 05-22-2012, 02:50 AM
The Doctor's Companion

My Mood: Bookworm
Pawz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Pawz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Pawz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Pawz could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Nice guide! And, congrats on the sticky! :)
Old 10-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Snowtastic!

My Mood: ToonEnough
SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!
Great guide! :D
Old 12-13-2012, 02:39 AM
Game Over

My Mood: Duckish
Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!
Thank you for the tips! :)
I'm starting to write chapters faster and easier again. :3