Notices

Content Packs Downloads for Toontown Rewritten

Old High Quality Music Pack for Toontown Rewritten

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 11-09-2019, 09:20 PM
Flippy The BROWN Dog
Nickbrick's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bored
Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!
High Quality Music Pack for Toontown Rewritten

Hello there!

This pack is designed to replace nearly all the stock Toontown Rewritten tracks with better quality version's, using a combination of Sound Canvas VA in SC-55 mode, and real SC-55 MKII Recordings.

Alongside replacing the TTO Music, some TTR songs have also been replaced, with them being recorded with Sound Canvas VA in SC-55 mode, to better fit in with the rest of the music. I should note, however, that not all musical theme's from TTR were recorded, due to a lack of midi files for said songs.

These file's have also been designed to loop seamlessly. When the music first starts playing, you may hear a bit of the end of the track. This is not a bug, and is intentionally put there. The bit at the start of each song is put there, so looping is seamless, and sounds good, and not abrupt.

As a bonus, Street Battle themes have been recorded, and included as an optional download, if you wish to have those into the game.

Anyone is free to use my music files for their pack's and project's, but please, give credit to me.

You can download the pack here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zs...KXBCXEz8zr0CEh

And the optional battle themes here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aP...XNIWB91SLrkJ7d

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the pack!

Last edited by Nickbrick; 04-07-2020 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Updated download links
Old 04-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Flippy The BROWN Dog
Nickbrick's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bored
Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!
Hi hi!

I recently updated this pack to include some recordings of the songs from authentic SC-55 MKII hardware.

These re-recorded songs should sound better than the previous SC-VA in SC-55 versions from before. Not all songs were done, due to playback issues, but the ones that came out good have been included here.

My main reason for updating this old pack, is a part of my main sort of project, Toontown Reinvigorated. It is currently nearing completion, with only 4 more phases left before version 2.00 releases. This is one of the things I have updated for the pack, and I figured it would be nice to give people an early taste of what to expect, music wise, for 2.00.

Anyhow, That's all I have to say here. Hope you enjoy the updated tracks!
Old 04-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Music is my religion
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Baking
SourKraut will soon be Dungeon Master!SourKraut will soon be Dungeon Master!
Icon14

Thank you man! :)