Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old Warm Welcome to Our Last 2020 New Members!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-01-2021, 01:11 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Warm Welcome to Our Last 2020 New Members!

Please give a warm welcome to the newest members of the CCG UserGroup - the final new members of 2020!

Wear your CCG tag with pride! You are now officially a part of one of the best things in Toontown and beyond.

macks2008 (Captain Mac Fizzlehopper)
Mrs. Squeaky (Mrs. Squeaky)
QueenBonnie (Queen Bonnie Bananagrooven)

I hope everyone will welcome these new members when you see them at events, and friend them on MMOCF. Here is to a happy 2021 to all members, new and old!

Old 01-01-2021, 01:13 AM
Join the Taxi Alliance!!
Mister Winky Bizzennose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to the CCG!!
Old 01-01-2021, 01:15 AM
VP of the Wahoo fan club
Curt's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Helpful
Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to the CCG! Hope to see you around
Old 01-01-2021, 01:41 AM
hoot
Zachh's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
Zachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Welcome everyone! I'll be seeing you in the pit
Old 01-01-2021, 02:19 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Alvin Pepperpretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Quiet
Alvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner Tooniness
Welcome to the CCG! See you at the runs!
Old 01-01-2021, 02:40 AM
Have an awesome day!
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Welcome all of you! Looking forward to seeing you around!
Old 01-01-2021, 03:39 AM
But seriously, folks...
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome, all of you! Hope you have a great time around here--looking forward to seeing you at runs!

Minty Man - 137 Laff | Margot - 110 Laff | Aunt Lulu - 64 Laff
Signature artwork by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals

CCG Website CCG Ambassador Hotline About Me/My Toons
Old 01-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the best thing to come out of Toontown! I look forward to seeing you three in the pit!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 01-01-2021, 04:42 PM
The tiny jelly belly bear
Bootsie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Yeehaw
Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Welcome welcome everyone!
Old 01-01-2021, 06:31 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Hello all! Welcome to the CCG!
Old 01-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the CCG!
Old 01-02-2021, 03:42 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheesy
LittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner TooninessLittleCranky glows with inner Tooniness
Welcome to the CCG, everyone! See you in the pit!

Thank you, Princess Zuzu Rosepetals!!
Extra - 126 | Ohh My Cheese - 105 | Little Cranky - 133
Ambassador Hotline | CCG Site| My Toons
Old 01-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome, folks! See you in the pit! :)
Old 01-06-2021, 07:35 AM
Guardian of Light
darkx2145's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Disney
darkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Welcome to the CCG family!!!!! I look forward to seeing you at future runs and events.

Thanks Midnight Charm!!!!