Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG Presents: Snowed In VP - Sunday, December 27th, 2020

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-24-2020, 09:04 PM
hoot
Zachh's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
Zachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
CCG Presents: Snowed In VP - Sunday, December 27th, 2020

In partnership with TTR, the Cold Callers Guild Presents:

Sunday, December 27th, 2020

6:30 PM CT

7:30 PM ET
5:30 PM MT
4:30 PM PT
12:30 AM GMT

District: Hiccup Hills

This year, The Brrrgh's snowstorms were overwhelming, and froze lots of our gags! We can't let this stop us, so let's go show the VP what we've got!

Due to the gag shortage, we can only use gags level 5 and under. Pretend you don't have your level 7 gags! Unites are allowed, however Pink Slips and SOS cards can't be used.

As always, all CCG guidelines apply! Everyone is welcome; you don't need to be a member of the CCG to participate!

See you there!
Old 12-27-2020, 10:10 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm really looking forward to this event! I love partner events, and this should be a fun one!
Old 12-28-2020, 12:42 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
scottsman's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousescottsman is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thank s for organizing this Zach. There were probably 100 toons there to take part.
Old 12-28-2020, 01:12 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Zuzu reports that:

On Sunday, December 27th, 2020
4/6 Danced at the Snowed In VP for Flippy

+*Queen Candy Superswirl - 106 - HW19 < Laff Boost!
+Name Withheld - 129 - HW50 - Alt-F4'd
+*Doctor Tom - 137 - HW50
+*Elusive Girl - 66 - CC1 < First Win!
Name Withheld - 34 - CC5 - Alt F4'd
*Cerene - 121 - HW50
Pamelita - 56 - CC5 - Sad in Skele round
Horse Inna Round - 18 - HW36 < Sad in Cog Round

We lost Horse during the Cogs round due to lure missing. There was an incident during the Skelecogs round where we lost Pamelita during Skelecogs, and the other two had also left.
8/8 Danced at the Revenge Snow VP for Clerk Penny

+*Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 135 - HW50
+Doctor Tom - 137 - HW50
+Allure - 130 - HW44
+Popcorn Blubbertoes - 122 - HW50
*Nada - 121 - HW50
*Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 135 - HW50
Pamelita - 56 - CC5 < Promotion to Telemarketer!
*Sans - 104 - TM7

This was a revenge run for Pamelita, who went sad during my prior Snowed In run.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Last edited by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals; 12-28-2020 at 01:45 AM..
Old 12-28-2020, 02:15 AM
Rake 'em in!
NadaAfterwards's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Horsey
NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!
Loud Popcorn Crinklecrunch reports that on:
December 27, 2020 @ 6:30 PM CT
8/8 danced at the Snowed In VP for Clerk Ray

Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 - Mr. Hollywood 50
*Kaladin Stormblessed - 105 - Two-Face 8
+*Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - 136 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+Peaches Paddlewig - 137 - Mr. Hollywood 50
*Bootsie - 130 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+Mini Squiggle - 125 - Mr. Hollywood 50
Cricket Purpleface - 115 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+*Loud Popcorn Crinklecrunch - 74 - Two-Face 9

Nada reports that on:
December 27, 2020 @ 7:15 PM CT
8/8 danced at the Snowed In VP With a Vengeance for Clerk Penny

+Pamelita - 56 - Cold Caller 5 <- Promotion to Telemarketer!
*Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 135 - Mr. Hollywood 50
Doctor Tom - 137 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+*Sans - 104 - The Mingler 7
Allure - 130 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+*Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 135 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+*Nada - 121 - Mr. Hollywood 50
Popcorn Blubbertoes - 122 - Mr. Hollywood 50

+Together in cog round
*Together in skele round

This event put into perspective the reliability on lvl 6's we have, there's a lot of strategies that fall flat as soon as you realize you need 3 toons to defeat a level 10 or 11 cog. Nevertheless it was a very interesting and thrilling experience! Popcorn went out of throw by the last skele cog.

We did a revenge run for Pamelita who went sad during the main event, I was very lost on who was who and who we were revenging for LOL. Congratulations on your promotion :)

Highlights:
Spoiler for :
For starters, this event was quite massive the pit looked like it was going to overflow and a mini beanfest took place.
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
Click the image to view the full version
It took about 8 minutes to load on the elevator, all I saw was a sea of fuchsia!
I didn't keep count but there had to be more than 10 or 15 loads before I got on and I was on around the 3 to 5 last loads
2nd run had side view combat courtesy of Dark :p
Old 12-28-2020, 03:41 AM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
McKay got their first win in my load, congrats! We had really good lure luck and solid teamwork. Landed a Sticky Lou to boot for when lure isn't so lucky lol. Thanks for the fun!
Old 12-28-2020, 06:46 AM
But seriously, folks...
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Was such a fun event--more challenging than I thought it would be, but a welcome challenge, nonetheless! Thanks so much for hosting, Zach!

Minty Man reports that on:

December 27th, 2020 for the Snowed In VP Event
8/8 danced for a Professor Guffaw SOS at the VP.

+ * Minty Man - 136 - Mr. Hollywood 50
Petalsprinkles - 105 - Mr. Hollywood 17
Fluffabunny - 131 - Mr. HOllywood 50
Cool Doggentoon - 113 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+ * Luffy - 101 - Glad Hander 4
* Sammi - 120 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+ * Ray Of Sunshine - 118 - Mr. Hollywood 37
+ Tobias Laffenton - 123 - Mr. Hollywood 50

+ Together in the Cog Battle
* Together in the Skelecog Battle

Notes: None :)

Minty Man - 137 Laff | Margot - 110 Laff | Aunt Lulu - 64 Laff