Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG Presents: The 12(+1) Days of CCG - December 20th, 2020 to January 1st, 2021

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-21-2020, 02:27 AM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Entering for the jellybeans~ :D

Spoiler for 12/20 SOS Shopping:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Sorry Minty <3 that was the highlight of my day along with getting TP spammed by TeethTM lol

Spoiler for 12/21 Building Sweep:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

I started on my duck hoping for sellbots but then there were two bossbot invasions oop. Bub crashed after our last duo building so it looked like I had soloed it somehow haha

Spoiler for 12/22 Holiday Gag CFO:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Everyone was eager to use their holiday gags until one turn we had a tnt on a 12, goggles, and pixie dust. I nearly picked a hose, malfunctioned until the last second on the timer and picked my last cake instead. Safe! lol

Spoiler for 12/23 CJ Minithon:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

The cannons are very pretty now but..they also tank the fps of us poor potato pc players. Oop.

Spoiler for 12/24 Caroling - Noon:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Someone had the gall to push me into the pond while I was making toast. :(

Spoiler for 12/24 Silent VP - 2pm:

<Marcy> where did Holly Jolly Monkey go? D:
<Lori> Um

-whistles taps-

Spoiler for 12/24 Caroling - 6pm:

I got pushed onto the trolley this time, by a non-ccger at that! Made a new friend. Even if they made me play cog thief >.>

Spoiler for 12/24 Silent VP - 10pm:

Rule breaker marcy taunts with a bugle and then goes and noisily flops on Minty during intermission. Ooooops.

Spoiler for 12/26 Winter Wonderland VP:

I forgot to take actual screenshots, so have my puush collection

Spoiler for 12/26 Walking CJ:

Spoiler for 12/26 Racing:

Spoiler for 12/27 Doodle Training:

I am fully convinced Lightning secretly has an 'always confused' trait.

Spoiler for 12/27 Snowed In VP:

It's funny playing a maxed toon and being put on the same level as 50 laffers. We were small but mighty!

Spoiler for 12/28 Odd VP:

Spoiler for 12/29 Soundless CEO - 11am:

We got through most of the first round with the cogs strictly targeting me. It's the red. Probably.

Spoiler for 12/29 Soundless CEO - 8pm:

We encountered some horrendous lag all of a sudden during the feeding round, leading to an accidental double railroad and half of us in danger of going sad in seltzers. Calm down, servers. Also my gags may have been a little spotty by the end of this CEO lol

Spoiler for 12/30 Tees The Season:

Spoiler for 12/30 Uber VPs:

The little monkey didn't have enough jumping skill :(
For some reason that was the only screenshot I took of the pseudo run oop. Cranky callout time

Spoiler for 12/31 Grinch - 1pm:

I had the screenshot mashup master in my run so everything I took a screenshot of in our run, Zuzu already posted :P

Have a very derpy Winky dance:

Spoiler for 12/31 New Years Swap 3 Track CFO:

Spoiler for 12/31 Grinch - 9pm:

Last edited by Marcy; 01-01-2021 at 06:27 PM..
Old 12-21-2020, 03:01 AM
Have an awesome day!
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
These events are always the best time of year! Not entering for anything in particular as I already own both items and don't want to take away from people who dont, but still sharing my photos of the fun times anyway!
Spoiler for Last Minute SOS Shopping:
A fun time! Had 3 runs I stayed for, but only got screenshots for one of them.
Click the image to view the full version

Spoiler for Retro VP:
Fun times before and during the run!
Plus a bonus run for Mr. Bumblesocks who was initially leftover the first time around!

Spoiler for Holiday Gag CFO:
Quite the crowd for this one! Even had a staff member show up! Fun times were had by all.

Spoiler for CJ Minithon:
Another great event! Got some good summons on my soundless and had a fabulous time with great people. Big congratulations to Firelight Melody on the key achieved in one of my runs!

Spoiler for Silent Night VP:
Chaotic fun in the pit, and then almost perfect silence until afterwards! Also including some funny moments from after we could all talk again.

Spoiler for Winter Wonderland VP:
What techincally was a deer and polar bear based event ended up having more deer than polar bears. Was a very fun time either way no matter the species in the elevators!

Spoiler for Holly Jolly Doodle Training:
Doodles! Always a classic event - with training for our doodles as well as some table game fun! Had a good Chinese Checkers game going until Mr. Bumblesocks, as Zuzu put it, was 'chinese-crashed'. Very fun event.

Spoiler for Snowed In VP:
Another event with a very impressive crowd! Kinda forgot to take screenshots once I was in the elevator and battling the VP, so this is about all the proof I have that I was there. Was still a great event!

Spoiler for A Very Odd VP:
VERY fun! Level 1, 3, 5, 7 gags meant some of the best toonup spam - feathers and muahs galore! And of course the best level 5 gag as well - always important to be safe!

Spoiler for Soundless CEO:
Two runs, one collage. Fun times at both runs. Half the pics are just chaos friends being chaotic but that's part of the beauty of these events - a chance to goof around and have fun while also taking on Toontown bosses in different ways.

Spoiler for Tees The Season:
Golfing! And snowballs! Double the fun, and double the collages due to how many screenshots I took! First one is from the golfing portion - some nice scores, and also some wacky toon antics.

Then we have the snowball fight! There may have been a pre-meditated target at times, but that was only because of their toon size! I also made a quick pitstop to play a round of checkers. Fun times for all!

Spoiler for Uber and Pseudo Uber VPs:
Always love the uber event - a great chance to break my deer out for some holiday fun! Not all was smooth sailing as the pictures show though, as lure wasn't the nicest at times for both the main run and a revenge run. We did have a surprise maxing though! The pseudo run mostly went off without a hitch.

Spoiler for The Grinch After Christmas VPs:
This. This was chaos. This was pure chaos in the best way and I am forever grateful to have been able to attend and contribute to it. Greening and snark galore. I took a million screenshots because I found just about everything funny, so two collages (one per run) just because each run tells its own story.
Here's the early one. Consisting of pit chaos, me and Zach snarking each other out, Just A Dream referring to everyone as noobs, and some good old fashioned greening.

The late run. This was also very fun as well. Consisting of Marcy flirting with almost every toon in the pit, dunce SOS cards galore, and Alvin Pepperpretzel almost dying in pies (on purpose)!

Spoiler for Miracle on Polar Place:
New type of event!! Technically. The main new mechanic was the cannon timer limit and it was a fun challenge! Was a good way to end the 12+1 days of CCG!
Bonus:

Last edited by gwenfunnymuffin; 01-06-2021 at 05:03 AM..
Old 12-21-2020, 08:53 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Nanamee's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepy
Nanamee helps all the newbs!Nanamee helps all the newbs!
I am entering for the JB outfit (hope I can make it to some of the events!)

Spoiler for SOS Shopping:

Spoiler for Building Sweep:

Spoiler for CJ Minithon:
Hopped in two runs because I had to get notices in-between. (I should work on more toons...)

Spoiler for Silent Night VP:
A 5 man Silent VP where I almost talked
And a great perspective.

Spoiler for CCG Asks: What do you or your friends do to make Toontown a better place?:

Spoiler for Walking-Only CJ:
A summary

Spoiler for Tees the Season:
Golfing is my passion

Spoiler for Early Grinch VP:
We were so stinky to each other this run... My anvil was the main attraction

Spoiler for Three Track CFO:
Fun run with some difficulties, but we managed to get through it.

Last edited by Nanamee; 01-01-2021 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Fixed images
Old 12-21-2020, 09:19 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanamee View Post
I am entering for the JB outfit (hope I can make it to some of the events!)

P.s. I think I messed up the images.
Here you go.

Go to your original links. Right click on the image and select "Copy image address" if you're on Chrome. If you're on another browser like Edge, it may show up as "Copy image link". Use the image link you copied as the image links you want to share here. If you're confused, message me, and I'll help you out.
Old 12-22-2020, 01:12 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Entering for the Jellybean outfit. I don't really remember to take screenshots so I nicked others' ones instead.

Spoiler for Last min. SOS shopping:

Only screenshot I had, don't judge me!

Spoiler for Doodles:

Spoiler for Caroling:

Spoiler for Odd VP:

Spoiler for Snowball Fight:

Spoiler for 3-Track CFO:

Last edited by Laverne; 01-02-2021 at 12:47 PM..
Old 12-24-2020, 11:16 PM
Marcy's Main Toon Info

Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Tomorrow's question has been revealed in the first post! The thread for it will appear by tomorrow for all your lovely answers to go in.

Merry Christmas, CCG!
Old 12-28-2020, 05:18 AM
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Entering for the Jellybean outfit

Holiday Gag CFO:

Spoiler for Holiday Gag CFO:

Retro VP:

Spoiler for Retro VP:

Silent Night (team Elf):

Spoiler for Silent Night:

Snowed In VP:

Spoiler for Snowed In VP:

SOS Shopping:

Walking CJ:

Spoiler for Walking CJ:

Winter Wonderland VP (my bunny crashed the deer/polar bear party):

Grinch after Christmas VP (Gwen getting constuctive criticism on her high dive technique):

Last edited by SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth; 01-01-2021 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: add picture
Old 12-31-2020, 07:47 PM
Pochs's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
Pochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePochs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Signing up for the jellybean outfit.

Without the gallery and no other image places set, I will just use links to other images and posts:
  • Sunday, December 20th: Last Minute SOS Shopping (link)
  • Thursday, December 24th: Ice Cap Caroling (link)
  • Saturday, December 26th: (Kart) Race to 2021 (link)
  • Sunday, December 27th: Holly Jolly Doodle Training
  • Sunday, December 27th: Snowed In VP (link)
  • Wednesday, December 30th: Tees The Season (link - Not sure if this was my shot, but I had this happen twice during the event)
  • Thursday, December 31st: The Grinch After Christmas VPs (link)
  • Friday, January 1st: Miracle on Polar Place (link)

Last edited by Pochs; 01-06-2021 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: Added links
Old 12-31-2020, 08:40 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Spoiler for Grinch VPs 12/31:
1st run

2nd run

Spoiler for 3 Track Swap CFO 12/31:

Spoiler for Miracle on Polar Place CJ 1/1:
*note that Marcy crashed during dancing

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Last edited by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals; 01-01-2021 at 11:53 PM..
Old 01-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Spray Paint
RedHot's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
RedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner TooninessRedHot glows with inner Tooniness
Spoiler for 12/20 - Last Minute SOS Shopping:

T'was the only screenshot I had

Spoiler for 12/21 - Winter Building Sweep:

Spoiler for 12/22 - Holiday Gag CFO:

Spoiler for 12/23 - CJ Minithon:

Also the only screenshot I had

Spoiler for 12/24 - Silent Night VP:

Spoiler for 12/26 - Winter Wonderland VP:

Spoiler for 12/26 - (Kart) Race to 2021:

Spoiler for 12/30 - Tees The Season:

Coming soon!

Spoiler for 12/30 - Uber and Pseudo Uber VPs:

This is Catillac, my newest 2 track uber. There is no footage, but she sadly was taken down by a Razzle Dazzle. :(

Pseudo Uber VP

Spoiler for 12/31 - Three Track CFO:

No additional screenshots due to 25 limit per post.

Entering for the Jellybean outfit!
Old 01-01-2021, 06:34 PM
living life
Bongo Rock's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Bongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner Tooniness
I would like to enter for the jellybean outfit. Here's my proof:

Spoiler for After the Silent Night VP:

Spoiler for At Goofy Speedway for the Race to 2021:

Spoiler for Waiting for the Winter Wonderland VP to start:

Spoiler for Soundless CEO:

Spoiler for Defeating the CJ for a Miracle on Polar Place:

I know my proof isn't very specific but I hope it's enough. Thank you to the CCG and happy new years everyone! Here's to the 18th YEAR of Toontown!
Old 01-02-2021, 02:42 AM
[they/them] honk honk
bubmel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: clowny
bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!bubmel has the heart of a hobbit!
Entering for the jellybean fit!!

Super Fuzzydoodle - 67 laff - dropless
Feb Fourteen - 34 laff - sound & lure uber
Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 laff - trapless
Nella Vita - 104 laff - toonupless
Snifflesnout - 105 laff - dropless
Old 01-02-2021, 04:22 AM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubmel View Post
Entering for the jellybean fit!!

Great video! Thank you for sharing.
Old 01-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Sorry, I'm busy fishing!
Weeb's Main Toon Info

Weeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWeeb is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Please enter me for the jellybean outfit.
Edit: Bubmel's video should win. :D

Spoiler for Last Minute SOS Shopping 12/20:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals View Post
Run 7 - 8/8 Flippy
+*Zuzu
+Sippy Cup - 102 - TM10
+Minty
+*Anonymouse - 102 - TF10 < Promotion to The Mingler!
*Latke
*Polly - 107 - TF9
Fate
Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - HW50
Run 11 - 8/8 Julius Wheezer
+*Zuzu
+*Stormy Night - 132 - HW50
+Anonymouse - TM7
+*Nanami - 115 - HW50
*Mini Squiggle - 124 - HW50
Latke
Big Skids Beansplat - 136 - HW50
Minty
Run 15 - 8/8 Franz Neckvein
+*Zuzu
+Murky McWoof - 136 - HW50
+Big Skids
+Bootsie - 130 - HW50
*Nanami
Princess Duchess Twinkleberry - 34 - MS8
*Alvin
*Fate
Run 19 - Franz - All 50s
+*Zuzu
+*Mr. Bumblesocks - 134
+*Skids
+Lynn
Miss Valentine - 123
*Zach - 134
Fate
Icee - 125
Run 21 - LOM - All 50s
+*Zuzu
+*Zach
+Fat
+Bub
*Dottie Lemonsqueak - 1116
*Icee
Lynn
Skids

Spoiler for Retro VP 12/20:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty Man View Post
Minty Man reports that on:

December 20th, 2020 at 5:20 PM CST
8/8 danced for a Soggy Nell SOS at the VP.

+ * Minty Man - 135 - Mr. Hollywood 50
Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+ Nada - 121 - Mr. Hollywood 50
Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+ Zach - 134 - Mr. Hollywood 50
* Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 135 - Mr. Hollywood 50
+ * Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 135 - Mr. Hollywood 50
* Big Skids Beansplat - 136 - Mr. Hollywood 50

+ Together in the Cog Battle
* Together in the Skelecog Battle

Notes: Revenge run for Bubmel :)

Spoiler for Ice Cap Caroling 12/24:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Here's a couple group shots from the late run too!
I was on Bearly Aware.

Spoiler for What do you or your friends do to make Toontown a better place? 12/25:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeb View Post
When a random toon joins me in a building while duoing on Punchy and Sippy, I help them work any gag tracks that they need (especially drop).

Spoiler for Holly Jolly Doodle Training 12/27:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by toontowndude View Post
I was on Peggy.

Spoiler for Miracle on Polar Place 1/1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeb View Post
Weeb reports that on:

1st January 2021 at 3:00 PM PT
8/8 danced at the CJ for Summon Cog

+Sippy Cup - 102 - Spin Doctor 7
+Smoothie - 104 - Bottom Feeder 3
+Mister Winky Bizzennose - 135 - Big Wig 50
+Miss Valentine - 123 - Big Wig 50
Mini Squiggle - 125 - Big Wig 35
Bootsie - 130 - Big Wig 50
Squeaky Clean - 137 - Big Wig 50
Marceline - 137 - Big Wig 50

+ Together in Cog Round

9 on the jury, 26 POE and no stun bonuses. Thanks all!

Thank you to all of the hosts for all of the fabulous events!
Old 01-02-2021, 09:50 PM
Marcy's Main Toon Info

Thanks to everyone who came out to host and play over the holidays!

If you'd still like to enter for the Jellybean Outfit and/or the Flunk Trunk drawings, please post your proof from 5 events by the end of Tuesday, January 5th.

If you're short on proof, feel free to point to yourself in screenshots or reports from others, or tell us something about it that will show you were there.