Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG Presents: Our New Website!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-28-2015, 05:36 AM
Derp.
Beary Funny's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Wow the new site looks great! Congratulations CCG on creating such a nice looking site. :)
Old 06-28-2015, 12:08 PM
Pack On and Stay On!
CoolCuddles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
CoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I love the new site!

I found a bug on the member listing page. For Salty Pinkercrumbs, the Mover & Shaker icon is not displaying properly.

Click the image to view the full version

Last edited by CoolCuddles; 06-28-2015 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Added screenshot
Old 06-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Penguin Pirate in a Toon's Pixels
Sven Niscadae's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Waffle
Sven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSven Niscadae will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCuddles View Post
I love the new site!

I found a bug on the member listing page. For Salty Pinkercrumbs, the Mover & Shaker icon is not displaying properly.
Thank you. Fixed.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:04 AM
CCG welcomes everyone, join us!
Little Jellyroll McGadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Little Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I'm having some problems with the new site. I had reported two runs earlier today and after editing them to fix some minor errors my reports have totally disappeared off the record. Thankfully they were copied to the forum thread.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:17 AM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
This is awesome!! The new site is the bomb-diggity! Thank you, CCG, you guys did great!!!

Old 06-29-2015, 06:16 AM
Poppin' in and out and in and out..
Haetochromic's Main Toon Info

My Mood: AFK
Haetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Ah yes, I have a question. What about unscheduled runs? Are we able to include them into the website or we report them normally in the forums?
Old 06-29-2015, 09:54 PM
and i oop-
Lady Valentine's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Balanced
Lady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Valentine is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thank you for the new website, Sven! It looks great and I'm looking forward to reporting runs on there :)
Old 07-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I love how easy the new site makes run reporting. If I miss names, or laff, or suits, it still generates the report as always. And for those suits I enter, it automatically fills in any promotions or laff boosts without me having to remember or double check. The easy copy and link back to post here in the forums is wonderful too.

I also love seeing existing CCG'ers and newcomers finding the new site and growing the member list once again. I'm going to be sure to mention it to those I know in game who haven't heard yet and hope others will as well.

Thanks to Sven for all the work that made it happen!
Old 07-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
This is amazing news! Congratulations on the new website and thank you to Sven for the creation and hard work. (I'm so late but oh well...)
Old 07-05-2015, 04:54 AM
Mischeif Managed|Zarriah Rose
DanceIsLife's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Disney
DanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDanceIsLife will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Icon7

Looks and runs beautifully, thank you to all who worked on it! So lovely to have CCG around in full swing again
Old 07-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Formerly Osfra72
Airbender's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!Airbender has the heart of a hobbit!
Problems I have with the new website

The new website is styling and amazing. I like the look and ease of use, and I'm sure all the hard work the website team put into it was worth it. However, I have a couple complaints about the submission system as it is.

1. There is no way to delete a post. Another toon and I submitted the same run accidentally at the same time. I tried to delete my post, and I searched all over for a way to find it. However, I was unsuccessful, so tried to see if backing up and deleting the post's information would work. However, this just created another post, this one being bugged, saying "0/0 danced" and displaying all 8 toons anyways. Bottom line: there needs to be a way to delete posts you have submitted.

2. There is only one place that you can copy your text to submit to the run thread on MMO Central Forums. If you miss out on clicking the button on the page after clicking the "Submit Victory Results" button, or if you decide to make some edits later, there is no place to copy the text with the edits you made.

My Idea: Under you "Profile Tab," there should be a private link to view the runs you have submitted. The text would be a set of lines that would give a general description e.g. July 5th 1:30 PM CJ, and next to that it would have Edit, Copy to Run Thread, and Delete Post buttons. You could click on the text to drop down and display all of the details of the run so that they would be shown. Thoughts on this suggestion are appreciated.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:33 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Captain_Cecil's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Irresolute
Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!
This website is so good, can't wait to get back to reporting again!
Old 07-12-2015, 04:38 AM
oh, what an appeal
Lily Ice Mist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fishy
Lily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLily Ice Mist will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
The website looks great! I registered my main, Lily Ice Mist and my second, Kippy. I'm planning on attending more runs after I get Big Wig on Lily, so you might see me at more VP runs :)
Old 07-13-2015, 02:05 AM
The Name Change Queen
Joan's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Disney
Joan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJoan is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osfra72 View Post
The new website is styling and amazing. I like the look and ease of use, and I'm sure all the hard work the website team put into it was worth it. However, I have a couple complaints about the submission system as it is.

1. There is no way to delete a post. Another toon and I submitted the same run accidentally at the same time. I tried to delete my post, and I searched all over for a way to find it. However, I was unsuccessful, so tried to see if backing up and deleting the post's information would work. However, this just created another post, this one being bugged, saying "0/0 danced" and displaying all 8 toons anyways. Bottom line: there needs to be a way to delete posts you have submitted.

2. There is only one place that you can copy your text to submit to the run thread on MMO Central Forums. If you miss out on clicking the button on the page after clicking the "Submit Victory Results" button, or if you decide to make some edits later, there is no place to copy the text with the edits you made.

My Idea: Under you "Profile Tab," there should be a private link to view the runs you have submitted. The text would be a set of lines that would give a general description e.g. July 5th 1:30 PM CJ, and next to that it would have Edit, Copy to Run Thread, and Delete Post buttons. You could click on the text to drop down and display all of the details of the run so that they would be shown. Thoughts on this suggestion are appreciated.
Your ideas will be submitted to the team for consideration.

If you need a report deleted, please contact me, QPG or Zilly for assistance.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I filled in a run where 6/7 danced and one disconnected. The report it generated showed that 6/6 danced. Is a toon discounted if they disconnect or is it a bug?