Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old Who's Ready for a BEANFEST!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Win goes to he who ran
mister salty dynopop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
mister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Took grand daughter uber to bean fest for 5000 . Ty again ccg .
Old 01-24-2015, 09:46 PM
Leveled up!
missdizzymcquack's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bahahaha
missdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooninessmissdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooninessmissdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooninessmissdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooninessmissdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooninessmissdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooninessmissdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooninessmissdizzymcquack glows with inner Tooniness
I want to thank everyone that donated to my broke toon :D she is 1 happy ducky!
Old 02-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Taking the Scenic Route
Drippy Gigglewig's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Blah
Drippy Gigglewig helps all the newbs!Drippy Gigglewig helps all the newbs!Drippy Gigglewig helps all the newbs!
The district is red
Old 02-08-2015, 01:42 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
The district did go red today with both the beanfest and an invasion in progress. There was quite a crowd able to be there, though. The two kittens I brought over at different times have full banks again. I also had two toons who could throw, though one was late arriving through the lag.

It just goes to show that beans are still very much needed, and thanks everyone who came whether to give or to receive.

Here's hoping Mata will have a generous week. See you next Saturday!
Old 02-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Win goes to he who ran
mister salty dynopop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
mister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousemister salty dynopop is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I was 10 minutes late getting to the bean fest with my polar bear and we still managed to get about 3000 jbs so thank you ccg.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:20 AM
Rewritten :)
SirClyde's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
SirClyde will soon be Dungeon Master!SirClyde will soon be Dungeon Master!
Oh, I wish I could come to these, but I'm always busy on Saturdays. I could really use to the JB tho.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Here's a shot from last week's beanfest a few minutes before it began:

Click the image to view the full version

What a crowd! I think it shows that toons are still anxious for jellybeans, and there have been plenty others able to share some at each so far.

I only have a few unites to throw this week, but I hope to be there today to contribute what I can. It's always fun!
Old 04-25-2015, 02:40 PM
It makes me so sad, girl.
Night Light's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ethereal
Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!Night Light has the heart of a hobbit!
I'll be CFOing in a few minutes. Hopefully I'll get a jellybean unite! See you at 1PM ET :)

EDIT: I got a Gag-Up: Drop ;-; Maybe next time I'll have some beans to throw :)

~Night Light

Last edited by Night Light; 04-25-2015 at 04:04 PM..
Old 05-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Scoo B. Doo
Scooby Doo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
Scooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookScooby Doo is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Update

With the recent addition of CEO's, the time for the Beanfest has changed to 10:15 AM CST.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Things are getting silly!
Miss Halloween's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Miss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner TooninessMiss Halloween glows with inner Tooniness
Thank you guys! This is great!
Old 06-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Selamat pagi
thegamemaster's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Incognito
thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!
First time I went to this and i got 9000+ jellybeans. I thank everyone of you and I hope to give some next time!

Last edited by thegamemaster; 10-10-2015 at 03:36 PM..
Old 08-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Best revenge is to succeed
Deputy Lollipop Thundernose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cloud_9
Deputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDeputy Lollipop Thundernose is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
The district is full, do we change to eraser oasis ? It's 15 minutes before the bean fest starts
Old 08-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy Lollipop Thundernose View Post
The district is full, do we change to eraser oasis ? It's 15 minutes before the bean fest starts
Yes, Pastel has been full most of this morning. The beanfest will be held in Eraser Oasis. See you there!
Old 08-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Starting all over on TTR :)
Lady Azalea's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Lady Azalea glows with inner TooninessLady Azalea glows with inner TooninessLady Azalea glows with inner TooninessLady Azalea glows with inner TooninessLady Azalea glows with inner TooninessLady Azalea glows with inner TooninessLady Azalea glows with inner Tooniness
Hi, Pastel Plains is off the list of districts right now. (Last night a few districts were missing).

Eraser Oasis is red as of now.

Where will the beanfest be held?

Thanks! :)
Old 08-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
The CCG's second back up district is Brush Bay, so I would assume the beanfest is there unless stated otherwise by a CCG Ambassador or a CCG mod.

Edit: If Pastel and Eraser are both full/missing.