Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG-TTR Current Run Schedule

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-30-2015, 06:30 PM
Leveled up!
Kingman's Main Toon Info

Kingman helps all the newbs!Kingman helps all the newbs!Kingman helps all the newbs!
pastel plains has been entirely absent from my book for at least the last 2 days
Old 08-31-2015, 03:34 AM
Poppin' in and out and in and out..
Haetochromic's Main Toon Info

My Mood: AFK
Haetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookHaetochromic is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Jake MacNugget View Post

District for all runs: Pastel Plains
Backup district in case Pastel Plains is full or missing: Eraser Oasis
Second backup district in case BOTH Pastel Plains and Eraser Oasis are full or missing: Brush Bay
Perhaps this helps, Kingman. I've noticed recently that Eraser has been filled and with Pastel not returning for the past few days, our runs have been at Brush Bay. Hope to see you in the pit!
Old 09-29-2016, 12:04 PM
quack quack quackity
Flippers's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Flippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Question

I've often gone to the CJ this week and no one was at the steps.

Are there just no toons attending? The schedule hasn't changed, right? I use Toonhq to quickly look up runs.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippers View Post
I've often gone to the CJ this week and no one was at the steps.

Are there just no toons attending? The schedule hasn't changed, right? I use Toonhq to quickly look up runs.
There haven't been any changes to the schedule since Bossbot HQ was opened other than adjustments for Daylight Savings Time and British Summer Time. The ToonHQ site draws their times from what is current on the CCG site, so even those changes would automatically be reflected there.

I'm guessing from the time of your post that you're attending the earliest runs of the day which, unfortunately, have always had the smallest attendance. Add to that the start of school and fall personal schedules that has happened every September as far back as I remember, and that probably explains why you're having difficulty catching a run now. I rarely can make it to the earliest runs but have the same problem in the second set which is the afternoon for me. Attendance starts to pick up after 3 pm ET and of course on the weekends as well.

Just from past experience, I'd expect attendance to begin to pick back up within a couple of months and grow slowly as people get used to their busier schedules. In the meantime, I keep trying when I have time to make a daytime run. I'm sometimes surprised to see others had time that day as well and a few elevators can fill once in a while as well. If you use IRC, you could also try joining #coldcallersguild on the Gamesurge network and ask if others are around who could help. Many of us routinely let others there know how many are at a run and try to round up more when needed. Chat is also quieter during the U.S. daytime hours, but it's always worth asking.

I hope you're able to get a run soon!
Old 10-02-2016, 01:34 PM
quack quack quackity
Flippers's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Flippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFlippers is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Thanks! I'm working mostly in Law with Lucky Toesies and I guess there's not so many for that anyway.

I'll check in an hour and see if anyone's at the steps :)
Old 01-16-2017, 11:56 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
A quick bump because the second backup was changed to Watercolor Woods, because the old district for that, Brush Bay, has been missing from TTR for a while now, so it needed to be replaced.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm a cat and I'm orange
Orange Cat's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Orange Cat will soon be Dungeon Master!Orange Cat will soon be Dungeon Master!
Thwackville

Where shall we meet now that all the districts have changed? Shall we go to THWACKVILLE?

Be at THWACKVILLE for the first CCG meet of V2.0; 1pm UK, 8am Eastern, 5am West Coast.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Cat View Post
Where shall we meet now that all the districts have changed? Shall we go to THWACKVILLE?

Be at THWACKVILLE for the first CCG meet of V2.0; 1pm UK, 8am Eastern, 5am West Coast.
Thanks for the suggestion! I updated the top post a little earlier and you can also find the tentative new districts here. While I can't make this first run I hope to see you at the upcoming boss runs a little later today in Zoink Falls!
Old 03-03-2018, 03:00 AM
Airhead
Rainbow Gigglemuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lazy
Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
In the realm of situations that you can't really plan for...

So, uh, where to?
Old 03-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Gigglemuffin View Post
So, uh, where to?
Um...Zoink is available. Hopefully whatever is happening (that might even be a fix to current issues) will finish close enough to the next runset. We'll see shortly when it's within 5 minutes of CFO.

On the bright side, I noticed that the VP that started in Splashport after a few times trying to get in the door with a suit seamlessly landed in Gulp Gulch after we danced. We never even knew we were moved.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:26 AM
He's going over that cliff!
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Naughty
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
Zoink has never let us down!
Old 01-24-2019, 08:44 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Heads up that the first post of the thread needs to be updated to reflect the somewhat recent change to the CCG districts. It does have a note saying that the districts change starting from the 8th of January, but you're greeted with an outdated list of districts for the runs before that. I'm guessing that was supposed to be a temporary edit that later never got a definitive one by mistake.