Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > TTR Questions and Suggestions

Notices

TTR Questions and Suggestions Need an answer from the team? Got a suggestion to make? Make it here!

Old Convention Center ideas for Toontown Rewritten

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-12-2019, 06:47 PM
wonders where President Slappy went
Autobot tap out's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bored
Autobot tap out helps all the newbs!Autobot tap out helps all the newbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picachu Poppyfrost View Post
dibs on omaha i can't stand being in a big city atlanta is already bad i can't imagine chicago

Omaha would be a good choice (closest city to me) you have AnimeNebraskon thats held at the La Vista Convention Center and O!Con thats held at the Mid America Center in Council Bluffs Iowa. (plus there's several restaurants near the MAC for attendees like Texas Roadhouse, and Culvers (across the interstate) Ruby Tuesday (iirc), QS&L (Quaker Steak), Uncle Bucks (thats in Bass Pro Shops) plus restaurants in the Lake Manawa area
Old 12-12-2019, 10:07 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
What I was thinking... This is probably the most pleasing way for everyone: One for each area possibly.

What I was meaning by this, was the idea of maybe one in Seattle or something for those in WA/BC/OR/ID, one (or two) for California, regional ones, that kinda deal, ya hear? (I say these as an example because I'm in the PNW and I never have the kind of money on hand to fly out to PA for FXReplay, let alone been in PA before.)

It may be the most reach-out-there idea, but that's just a way I can think of possibly pleasing everyone by having something local to them for smaller meetups.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 68 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7