Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Comments and Criticism

Notices

Art Comments and Criticism Looking for critiquing for your artwork, then look no further. Post your artwork for other members to review and give comments.

Old Random Creations

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 02-18-2018, 03:47 AM
Proud beta key holder.
Spike Wildtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dreaming
Spike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner Tooniness
Random Creations

Hey guys!
It's been quite a while since I last posted, but while working on a gift for someone, I was inspired to make some artwork for Toontown. I hope you enjoy!

Click the image to view the full version

Feel free to use these, just don't take credit for making them. They take a lot of time to make. Thanks :)

Old 02-18-2018, 05:24 AM
. . .
luckyleafs's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Confused
luckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookluckyleafs is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Cool! They look like they'd make great wallpapers.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:41 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Those look fantastic! I'm a huge fan of the appearance of music sheets so this is great. I especially like the colours and brushes used on the first one, (can I ask what the brush set is called?) and the way you can still see the original score clearly on the last one.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:47 AM
Proud beta key holder.
Spike Wildtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dreaming
Spike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner Tooniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyleafs View Post
Cool! They look like they'd make great wallpapers.
Thanks! I didn't think of that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Charm View Post
Those look fantastic! I'm a huge fan of the appearance of music sheets so this is great. I especially like the colours and brushes used on the first one, (can I ask what the brush set is called?) and the way you can still see the original score clearly on the last one.
Thank you! :)
I used the "20 Splatter PS Brushes Abr.Vol.1" from brusheezy.com for the first picture
Old 03-28-2020, 01:37 PM
Music is my religion
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Baking
SourKraut will soon be Dungeon Master!SourKraut will soon be Dungeon Master!
Icon4

Nice ones!
Old 03-28-2020, 03:35 PM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Spike, those music sheets are on point!! Great job! I had never thought about how difficult it would be to play those on a piano, but after listening to that, like, dang, that would be difficult!
Old 04-03-2020, 02:45 AM
living life
Bongo Rock's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Bongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner Tooniness
Your concept is clever and confident. Creating concepts behind art is not easy, but it is crucial to make your art strong!
An idea: Start making the illustration part of the piece more complex, such as integrating the music sheet and a 3D Toontown scene.