Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Consoles and Apps > Nintendo > Pokemon

Notices

Pokemon Discussion of all Pokemon Type Games. Handhelds and consoles!

Old Pokemon Sword and Shield

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 02-28-2019, 06:54 PM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Pokemon Sword and Shield

Gen 8 was finally announced yesterday, and I personally think it looks awesome! What are your opinions on it?
Old 02-28-2019, 06:56 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: PandaExpress
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
I think they really could have chosen a better name. Sword and Shield just doesn't cut it the same way as Red/Blue or Ruby/Sapphire or even X/Y.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:25 AM
Game Over
Eliserene's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
Eliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookEliserene is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I do not have a Switch but I am totally willing to purchase one for this game! I don't necessarily dislike the name of the games but I feel like it would take quite awhile to get used to but I am curious to see how they go about it.

I really love the look of the region and the concept behind it. Honestly, the region looks too linear but I have seen people draw maps with possible trails to travel throughout the game and it makes it seem much better so hopefully their trails are semi-accurate.

As for the starters, I still want to see their evolution lines to make a final decision. For now, I am Team Grookey! Sobble was a very close second for me while I personally really dislike Scorbunny. This is weird for me because I tend to always favor the fire or water starter and if it holds, this would be the first time I start off with the grass starter.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Sobble Girl

DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Sobble will be my starter, though I think Scorbunny is cute too. Grookey is interesting as well. The region looks amazing, and I'm hoping they bring back some Pokemon that they haven't had readily catchable in a long time.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:20 AM
TesterToon
Legendary Black Cat's Main Toon Info

My Mood: None
Legendary Black Cat glows with inner TooninessLegendary Black Cat glows with inner TooninessLegendary Black Cat glows with inner TooninessLegendary Black Cat glows with inner TooninessLegendary Black Cat glows with inner TooninessLegendary Black Cat glows with inner TooninessLegendary Black Cat glows with inner Tooniness
I was hoping to have full control of the camera, but it looks like it’ll still be a fixed camera. I also really liked the wild Pokémon being visible in the overworld in Let’s Go, so I was hoping they would keep that for the new version but it doesn’t appear they have. Otherwise, though, it seems like a very traditional Pokémon game and of course I’ll get it! Not sure what I’ll pick as my starter just yet, I want to see the evolutions first.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:33 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
So the game comes out this Friday and I'm super excited for it. Anyone else? Also, I'm Grookey Gang!
Old 11-13-2019, 01:57 PM
Just A Dream
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
So the game comes out this Friday and I'm super excited for it. Anyone else? Also, I'm Grookey Gang!
Grookey Gang! I am excited to see Team Yell. Team Skull was hilarious in Sun and Moon which made them different compared to the more serious villainous teams, so I can't wait to see what Team Yell does!
Old 11-13-2019, 04:38 PM
In bugs we trust.
Sadie and Melody's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!
I have a record of loving European-themed worlds in games, and I am looking forward to explore the new region! The co-op battle is also something I’ve wanted in a main Pokemon game for a while. However, I am very disappointed about that one certain change between this game and the former, but considering that it won’t affect my first runthrough anyway, I’m okay with it. If I manage to get a Switch, it would still be one of the first games I’m picking up... As soon as I find out which version has the customization features I want, as this has varied in the past.

Oh, forgot to add but I'll be choosing sobble! Although the choice did become final recently when I actually looked at all the starter's designs, they were definitely winning in the first place. I have a soft spot for water starters and sobbles are just so frowny and I wanna give them all hugs!

Last edited by Sadie and Melody; 11-20-2019 at 02:32 PM..
Old 11-14-2019, 10:16 PM
Sobble Girl

Less than 24 hours until release! I'm still #SobbleSquad! If anyone wants to play together after it comes out (and when I have time after work!) Here's my friend code!

SW-55430-3673-5510
Old 12-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Sobble Girl

For those curious, Gigantimax Snorlax will be appearing from December 4th to early January!
Old 12-03-2019, 07:48 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
I loved Shield! I impuse bought it the night before, digitally, just to start playing it early. Took me about a week to beat it, and I enjoyed every second of it..

On the other hand, my boyfriend also picked up playing it and he was enjoying it too. Something he hasn't done for a Pokemon game in a long while, since Black/White.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5

Old 12-14-2019, 03:52 AM
Sobble Girl

Found my second Sword shiny today! First was a Pumpkaboo a few nights ago, and my second was a Ralts today.
Old 12-15-2019, 06:21 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSong View Post
Found my second Sword shiny today! First was a Pumpkaboo a few nights ago, and my second was a Ralts today.
awe man... I still have yet to find a shiny :(

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5