Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Black Cat Friday!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Happiness = coffee & crochet
Princess Rainbow Featherfoot's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Roflol
Princess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
As an experiment, I logged in one of my black cats assuming she'd look the same as she always does, I was wrong! As many have you have already found out, every time you log in, you look different! Here's my screenshots. b.t.w. the first picture is how she normally looks and it was amusing that I didn't get that look until the last time I logged in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arrgghh4.jpg (45.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg arrgghh.jpg (38.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg arrgghh2.jpg (41.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg arrgghh3.jpg (37.2 KB, 34 views)

Thank you Sapphire Sweetfeather! You rock!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Game Over
DecodedLogic's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
DecodedLogic was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
They should've done this every year on Halloween.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Proud beta key holder.
Spike Wildtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dreaming
Spike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner Tooniness
Not everything is a black cat... I tried making a black cat from a black cat... If that makes any sense. Toontorial Tom was a black cat in the shop, but once you defeated the flunky, he teleported to you and was a normal dog. And Spike looks so weird as a black cat! O_O
Click the image to view the full version
Old 09-13-2013, 12:12 PM
Let the pie fly!
Sadie and Melody's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!
Oooh, so your look, except your head, stays the same! I was worried if I use a toon, she will look nothing like herself, but I guess now I have nothing to worry about! Now my worries are over, I got to see this for myself! :)

I was hoping the change won't affect black cats as well, but I guess not. At least she won't look too different!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Cats Rule, Dogs Drool
Noelle's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Jellybean
Noelle will soon be Dungeon Master!
You can make a black cat today too.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:40 PM
See you Sumday.
JayDubLU's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toothache
JayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Your look changes by logging on and off or simply switching districts.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Had 5 years of fun
Golduck Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
Don't you dare laugh at this 3:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot-Fri-Sep-13-12-28-47-2013-1479.jpg (81.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 09-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Comet Sighted! -1 Stability
anvildropper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: AFK
anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!anvildropper has the heart of a hobbit!
This event is so full of win

Confirmed: You keep your body types, they are just changed to cat sizes. Your head is randomized, even if you are already a black cat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blackcaturday.jpg (110.1 KB, 45 views)
Old 09-13-2013, 03:54 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
KingLollipop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
KingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner Tooniness
Not bad, not bad...
Old 09-13-2013, 04:00 PM
HW50 RB50 BW10 Ds8
MasterJC's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!MasterJC has the heart of a hobbit!
At least JC didn't turn fat. I'm checking my other toons now.

White Dynamite | Toonupless | 92 | ND4 SC2 | Created December 2014

Electromelon | Future Dropless | 25 | Created June 2018
Old 09-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Oh my swirls~
Karbonated Yokai's Main Toon Info

My Mood: TTC-Addict
Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Rainbow Featherfoot View Post
As an experiment, I logged in one of my black cats assuming she'd look the same as she always does, I was wrong! As many have you have already found out, every time you log in, you look different! Here's my screenshots. b.t.w. the first picture is how she normally looks and it was amusing that I didn't get that look until the last time I logged in.
It also changes if you change districts. weird, huh?
Old 09-13-2013, 06:22 PM
//
Pirate The Bear's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheeky
Pirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPirate The Bear is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
hmm...not sure how I feel about this....
Old 09-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Had 5 years of fun
Golduck Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
Lol at Toon hall, they are holding nothing...
Old 09-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Happiness = coffee & crochet
Princess Rainbow Featherfoot's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Roflol
Princess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MousePrincess Rainbow Featherfoot is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I decided to create a new toon today. As soon as I chose the species and colour and started the toontorial I was a black cat (not the "bright red" cat I had selected). I've taken some screenshots, as you can see - Tutorial Tom is a black cat inside the building but outside, he's a dog. When asked by black cat Flippy to select a phrase, I chose "Toontastic" and I turned into ... guess what? A black cat!! I had the smoke and as you will see from the head in the bottom left hand corner, it's changed from bright red to black.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blackcat.jpg (222.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg blackcat2.jpg (199.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg blackcat3.jpg (214.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg blackcat4.jpg (268.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg blackcat5.jpg (199.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg blackcat6.jpg (151.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg blackcat7.jpg (146.0 KB, 35 views)

Thank you Sapphire Sweetfeather! You rock!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:03 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMiss Sandy Bumpenflipper is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate The Bear View Post
hmm...not sure how I feel about this....
Your user name no longer makes sense...