Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Notices

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Submit your graphic artwork here. Remember it's still G-Rated!

Old Got a drawing tablet for Christmas, need to practice drawing

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-01-2019, 06:10 PM
Hmmm...
Alyce Natalie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
Alyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Artworks!

Hello! It's been a while since I shared something here (in case you remembered me from this thread).

I felt my old art thread was redundant already (due to image hosting issues), therefore, I decided to discontinue my posts there and take a break for a while. But here I am, finally back during my spare time in the middle of my busy-ness, ready to share two of my recent artworks.

Simple landscape background practice of Autumn season.

Click here to see the larger image.

Simple face practice. Yes... skin tones are painful.

Well... enough of the introduction. Going to post more artworks in this thread next time.

Last edited by Alyce Natalie; 07-30-2019 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: edit image link
Old 07-01-2019, 09:07 PM
hello, i'm ccg's favorite son
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
This is so good! I can't wait to see more!
Old 07-01-2019, 09:24 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Hey, I remember your art! Happy to see you again, and still doing awesome work!
Old 07-02-2019, 01:33 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome back! Your artwork is gorgeous!!
Old 07-02-2019, 03:12 AM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFootballtoon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Dang, this is REALLY good! Keep it up!! Particularly like the autumn painting!
Old 07-02-2019, 03:27 PM
I'm free!
Sadie and Melody's Main Toon Info

Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!
The old thread was from when I was inactive, but Iíve seen your arts and graphics on PHF before. Those pieces looks fantastic! Keep up the good work. :)
Old 07-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Those look brilliant! I feel your struggle with skin tones, but as far as I'm concerned the colours in your work all look really nice.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Hmmm...

Alyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream View Post
This is so good! I can't wait to see more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballtoon View Post
Dang, this is REALLY good! Keep it up!! Particularly like the autumn painting!
Thank you very much!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi View Post
Hey, I remember your art! Happy to see you again, and still doing awesome work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori View Post
Welcome back! Your artwork is gorgeous!!
Thank you and yes it's happy to be back again! :)

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie and Melody View Post
The old thread was from when I was inactive, but Iíve seen your arts and graphics on PHF before. Those pieces looks fantastic! Keep up the good work. :)
Nice to meet another pixie toon here! And thank you!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Charm View Post
Those look brilliant! I feel your struggle with skin tones, but as far as I'm concerned the colours in your work all look really nice.
Thank you! Glad to hear that we both are on the same struggle together, and yes, it takes me years of practice to manage to choose the right colors, especially on skin tones (and grasses sometimes).
Old 07-04-2019, 01:38 AM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
You have very beautiful artwork! I peeked through your old thread as well and you are truly talented. Cannot wait to see more :)
Old 07-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty Bacon View Post
You have very beautiful artwork! I peeked through your old thread as well and you are truly talented. Cannot wait to see more :)
Thank you! Really happy to hear that you like my artwork.

---

Here are some more.

A girl looking at a growing plant. Perfect for a bookmark design.

A drawing of my recent fairy, Frostgem.

Here is the sketch version that I made around 1 year ago.

And recent image that had been "rushly" colored.

Finally, a simple quick landscape painting practice entitled "stormy day".

Thats it for this time, going to post more artworks in couple of weeks later.

---

Note: Does anyone know how to upload a larger image? Because I uploaded through MMOCF gallery but the picture turned out to be smaller than the real size, especially for my autumn drawing and stormy day artworks.

Last edited by Alyce Natalie; 07-30-2019 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: edit image link
Old 07-07-2019, 07:44 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post

Note: Does anyone know how to upload a larger image? Because I uploaded through MMOCF gallery but the picture turned out to be smaller than the real size, especially for my autumn drawing and stormy day artworks.
Under the image in the gallery it'll say "View Larger Image" - click on that. The image will open in a new window. Right click on the newly opened image and copy the image address.