• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old it's been 12 years since i joined this website

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Welcome to my

My Mood: Rainbow
Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
it's been 12 years since i joined this website

like the title says, it's been ridiculously long since i joined this website... i still play toontown here and there but the most important part is that i think this site literally changed my life.

i was so dramatic when i was active here and i'm sorry lol, if anyone remembers me it's either because they're my friend or they remember me causing problems. but i met so many people here that i'm still friends with to this day and met even more of my friends through them, i started drawing and writing because of here, and i always have my old posts and memories to look back on

it's just crazy to think it's been 12 years. every year on april 1st i remember it as my TTC Day but i finally wanted to make a post. shoutout to everyone who still uses this forum and all the people around or lurking who might recognize me. even writing this post is giving me so many flashbacks, sometimes i wish this forum was still popular or i could go back in time because everything was so simple back then lol

<3 hal
Old 04-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
So much changes in 12 years for all of us. It's wonderful that the forums have memories for you and I know you are not the only who still peeks in if not active from that time. I don't know the proper greeting for a happy April Fools Day, so Happy TTC Day to you!
Old 04-02-2019, 12:16 AM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
I have said it many, many times - I am so happy I wasn't around here when I was a kid. I have no doubt I would have gotten myself in trouble.

This forum holds so many wonderful memories for me, and I'm always so happy to hear that it does for others as well.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:02 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: CFO
Arabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeArabella the Cat will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Hey!

I remember you, though back in the day I was known as ellyjade0408! I find myself often logging in on these forums and having a look at what is going on. When I was younger I was also very immature.

Hope you're doing well and hope to see you around on Toontown,

Elly

Last edited by Arabella the Cat; 09-16-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:07 PM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Time really flies. I joined back in October 2009, but I quit using it because I thought the forums worked like Facebook, but quickly realized it didn't. I felt no need to use it until TTR came around, and then I started using it now since 2015 or 16. But man, to think how long my account has been around had caught me off guard from time to time.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 09-20-2020, 12:51 PM
Who puts pronouns on their profile?

My Mood: Duckish
Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!
And I'm still living on Toontown from time to time.

But I will never be 137 laff, for sure.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:24 AM
A wild card <3

My Mood: Dreaming
TT Fan helps all the newbs!TT Fan helps all the newbs!TT Fan helps all the newbs!
Time really flies by!!
Old 09-28-2020, 04:22 PM
On a mission to max laff!

My Mood: Goofyy
Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.Prof. Pickles McPretzel is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori View Post
I have said it many, many times - I am so happy I wasn't around here when I was a kid. I have no doubt I would have gotten myself in trouble.

This forum holds so many wonderful memories for me, and I'm always so happy to hear that it does for others as well.
Yeah, me too

I have been on here for over 13 years now and it's pretty crazy to think about. I've made plenty of friends that I am close with to this day from the site, and I still play this game! So crazy. Hard to describe how much this site means to me.