Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Memory Lane > Disney's Toontown Online > Molder HQ

Notices

Molder HQ Phase files snooping and discussions

Old Need some Toontown phase files, textures and models for a project I'm trying to do.

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Hello .-.
Spade's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.
Need some Toontown phase files, textures and models for a project I'm trying to do.

Hello! Very sorry for such a large request, but I am working on a project that- You guessed it! Involves Toontown. :D

I have no idea if this will work correctly, but I wondered if anyone would include a download link for the Toontown files? After Toontown closed, let's just say Toontown was deleted without any say in the matter... Honest mistake, but I lost all of the files needed for this.

I would really appreciate it if someone could maybe make a zip folder containing the phase files, models and textures such as the Cogs, the Toons, the Gags and various textures for the buildings. I already have the Toontown soundtrack installed but I really need the models for this project.

I'm sorry if this is too hard but any help would be very appreciated!
Old 04-25-2014, 06:37 PM
- is hold -
Shirarisun's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Shirarisun helps all the newbs!Shirarisun helps all the newbs!
There is another board called "Files are gone - PANIC!" in the Molder HQ by CrazyToons, I sent them a quote with links for phase file downloads (all of the phases)

I would copy it here for you, but if I do, my tablet will shut down and I'll have to retype this.