Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Memory Lane > Disney's Toontown Online > Molder HQ

Notices

Molder HQ Phase files snooping and discussions

Old So... I'm starting molding.

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
So... I'm starting molding.

Well, I decided I want to make some TT pictures, make some Toons, edit some colors, all that.

I got Panda3D, Python, and all the other stuff downloaded. But where do I begin?

It would be really nice if you could make a step-by-step, simple guide or something, I'd really appreciate it.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:43 AM
#honkhonk
Magic Mel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: QuiteMad
Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Alright. Let me start this off with a few youtube channels you should check out.

Laosinaa

I highly recommend checking of Laosinaa's channel. There are tutorials on Panda3D, along with getting started with it. Plus funny videos to watch when you are stressed about it too!

Giggle Twist

Giggle Twist's channel is literally full of tutorials on Panda3D! Such as making cogs, toons, Toontown Central, etc. Plus there is some coding samples where you can download in some of the videos' descriptions.

Here is the code that works for different kinds of species other than dogs. (You can make a dog from Giggle Twist's 'make a toon' tutorial.) This code belongs to my friend Frequency! I did not create it, so please do not give me credit for it. If you do want to share it with others, please credit Frequency.

rest.py

Here is another guide that I mainly use for colors and eyelashes. This belongs to Mayday Parade, also known as xdar1. Please credit her if you share it with others!

ohhh.py

Here is some code I put together to make Goofy's Gag shop! Along with the wallpaper you will need to download for it to show up. Please credit me if you share it with others!

GagShop.py
Wallpaper.py

What I highly recommend for you to do right now is to look at Laosinaa's getting started video. It will show you what to do with your Toontown folders (if you still have them, that is.) And move them into your own person Panda3D folder. Then report back here for other steps, unless you want to learn other tips and tricks from the channel's posted above.

And if you are having difficulties with the first steps, feel free to ask me any further questions and I will try my best to explain and correct the issues! Then when you are ready to move on, I will show you further steps.

Remember, don't stress it! This is all good fun, so have at it!
Old 05-13-2014, 04:39 AM
Rewritten.
Logano's Main Toon Info

Logano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Once you get into it, you'll have a great time. There are so many things you can do and you can have a ton of fun while doing them.

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me. :)