Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Memory Lane > Disney's Toontown Online > Molder HQ

Notices

Molder HQ Phase files snooping and discussions

Old My first 'full out' Panda3D photo!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:31 AM
#honkhonk
Magic Mel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: QuiteMad
Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!
My first 'full out' Panda3D photo!

"Remember to stop by the Goofy’s Gag Shop for the finest gags in town!"

My goodness has it been a long ride here. Mistakes, learning, cleaning up, all the jazz! But I finally got my first, full out Panda3D picture with setting and all! Though I haven’t work with cogs yet, but hopefully I will get there eventually. Anyway, this picture was just going to be with Curly Pearl, but I thought because of Clerk Clara’s post on the TTR webside, I thought I would make a fan-based ‘advertisement’ picture with a few more toons in it. Plus now we know why there is a piano crashed through the floor of the shop. *Cough cough, look in the back.*

I would like to give yet again another giant thank you to those who helped me learn more about Panda3D and the Toontown Rewritten team for inspiring me on the final product!

And, for those who don’t know, Sir Max belongs to joey19982!
Old 05-12-2014, 02:52 PM
i only ever wanted to be your equal
loquacity's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Elated
loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!loquacity has the heart of a hobbit!
Looks great! :D

that Sir Max, though
Old 05-12-2014, 07:13 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
happymath3's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
happymath3 glows with inner Tooninesshappymath3 glows with inner Tooninesshappymath3 glows with inner Tooninesshappymath3 glows with inner Tooninesshappymath3 glows with inner Tooninesshappymath3 glows with inner Tooninesshappymath3 glows with inner Tooniness
LOL! Sir Max would do that! This is amazing! They should use this picture for the website!
Old 05-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Comfortably numb
Mr. Pie Guy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!Mr. Pie Guy has the heart of a hobbit!
Looks wonderful, great job.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:32 PM
#honkhonk
Magic Mel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: QuiteMad
Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!Magic Mel could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Thank you for all those who commented! I really do appreciate your feedback! I can even feel another picture coming up soon!