• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Happy Holidays!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-24-2005, 09:21 PM
:)

My Mood: Penguinness
Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.
this was from last year -_- and nice pic btw =D
Old 12-25-2005, 05:16 PM
I never visit this site

Deputy Salty could defeat Bowser one-handed!Deputy Salty could defeat Bowser one-handed!Deputy Salty could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Ahh, good to see some holiday Cheer. This is quite a nice edit, it seems to be you have an inner digital artist, unhindered and eager. I suggest interacting with others in this particular field, as they can help cultivate your talent.

It's quite fantastic to see all the mods and ops and whatnot in a group photo.

As I may not venture into this site as frequently as I recently have, I still come for a number of you who make my time worthwhile.

Merry Christmas, Toontown Central!
Old 12-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Game Over

MyHorseNorman was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
That is a great picture! Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays TTC!!
and I rate it 100000000/10 :D
Old 12-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Splat-A-Penguin

Detective_Doggity was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Christmas Is over were I live
Old 12-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Kid Bugs

-rcv- is a true gamer.-rcv- is a true gamer.-rcv- is a true gamer.-rcv- is a true gamer.-rcv- is a true gamer.-rcv- is a true gamer.-rcv- is a true gamer.-rcv- is a true gamer.
Once again, it's time to drag out the holiday thread.

With the passing of another year, more Toons in the old picture have moved on, or they come around less often than we would like.

Looking at the old picture, I think the mods here should get together for a new holiday pic. Shhh! We won't tell the users about it!

-rcv-
Kid Bugs
Old 12-15-2006, 03:40 AM
Consentrée sur le present

My Mood: Musical
DJ Max will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -rcv- View Post

With the passing of another year, more Toons in the old picture have moved on, or they come around less often than we would like.

Looking at the old picture, I think the mods here should get together for a new holiday pic. Shhh! We won't tell the users about it!

-rcv-
Kid Bugs
yeah!

plus something I've noticed: only King Beany remained himself on that pic (even though half transparent :f: ) - everyone else is some kind of a masquerade! (you never see those clothes 'n stuff on TT!!!)

Would you have the courage to pose on the new pic as the REAL toontown-self???

Bon courage et...

Last edited by DJ Max; 12-15-2006 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Lurking around....

Twinkie helps all the newbs!Twinkie helps all the newbs!Twinkie helps all the newbs!
So good to see some of the old mods before I was a member here.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:08 PM
SHOW ME YOUR ES FOAR!

My Mood: Scurvy
Crazy lil` duck could defeat Bowser one-handed!Crazy lil` duck could defeat Bowser one-handed!Crazy lil` duck could defeat Bowser one-handed!Crazy lil` duck could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Wow. People were alot different back then O.o.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:56 AM
Floating in Crazy River

My Mood: Devilish
Cool Winky Doggendoodle is a true gamer.Cool Winky Doggendoodle is a true gamer.Cool Winky Doggendoodle is a true gamer.Cool Winky Doggendoodle is a true gamer.Cool Winky Doggendoodle is a true gamer.Cool Winky Doggendoodle is a true gamer.Cool Winky Doggendoodle is a true gamer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -rcv- View Post

-rcv-
Kid Bugs
Sounds good to me. I can bring Phert E Lyzer as his stink might keep EKB from causing trouble. Give me a time and place!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:08 AM
:)

My Mood: Penguinness
Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.Lisosaurus is a player of legend in their game.
OH EM GEE!!! MY POST FROM WHEN I TALKED LIKE A NOOB AND DIDNT USE COLORS!! -scroll up to the top of this page ^_^- Haha. Anyways, nice pic. :D