• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Change.org Toontown Petition

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Hoi!

My Mood: Meow
Cuckoo Cheezyquack will soon be Dungeon Master!Cuckoo Cheezyquack will soon be Dungeon Master!
Signed both.
I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it's worth a shot!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:36 PM
Take it easy!

My Mood: Insomnious
Thalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThalath will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Signed both. Petitions almost never work (especially for big companies), but it's good to show support anyway.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Proud beta key holder.

My Mood: Dreaming
Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.Spike Wildtoon is a true gamer.
Wow unbelievable we only need about 1,100 to reach 5000 people supporting. That's very impressive. In 2 days we were able to get to 4,000 people supporting to keep toontown open! :D
Old 08-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Formerly "jumpinbean333"

My Mood: Waffle
Colonel Chip helps all the newbs!Colonel Chip helps all the newbs!
The Final Push: Petition to save Toontown.

Hey, everyone. We've all heard the news; if you haven't, what are you even doing here?

Anyway, Toontown is closing soon; however, the Toontown community is uniting one last time to save this game we love so much by creating a petition to save the game.

So far, it has been signed by about 3,900 different players! But, in an email sent to the creator of the petition by Disney, supposedly, they will not consider our offering unless we reach at least 5,000 before the game closes.

Now, are you all just going to sit there? Go, type "Disney.: Keep Toontown Open" in your search box, and sign! The more signatures we have, the more likely Disney will listen to us! Toons of the world, unite, one last time!
Old 08-21-2013, 09:18 PM
kyu

My Mood: Evil
Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!Riven has an achievement named after them!
It really makes me happy to see all these supporters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy.JPG (138.5 KB, 67 views)
Old 08-21-2013, 09:21 PM
zah!

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
The second petition has passed the 4,000 signature mark! :D
Old 08-21-2013, 09:34 PM
*Never forget Toontown*

My Mood: Cautious
Miss Nuttymonkey was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
We currently have 4,151!!! ALMOST THERE!! WE CAN DO IT!!
Old 08-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Mousey
Sugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
That is great to hear! :) There are a alot of supporters on Toontown now.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:52 PM
*Never forget Toontown*

My Mood: Cautious
Miss Nuttymonkey was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Bob Iger, Disney: Keep Toontown Open! (Facing the real cogs.) petition

We currently have 5,000+!!! We needed 5,000 or more for them to consider it! sign now!!WE CAN GET MORE THAN 5,000!!!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/bob-...-the-real-cogs

Last edited by Miss Nuttymonkey; 08-21-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Back in action. (TTR)

My Mood: Sleepy
Drippy Snorkelflipper helps all the newbs!Drippy Snorkelflipper helps all the newbs!Drippy Snorkelflipper helps all the newbs!
Shared it with a couple of friends - Ask around guys! We can do this!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:08 PM
What is computer?

My Mood: Gaming
MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!
I signed it!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:54 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
Does anyone know if there's a way to sign the petition without putting in any personal information? I mean the site says you can hide it, but still.

Besides that, I'd be pretty excited to sign a petition to help save Toontown!
Old 08-21-2013, 11:00 PM
Hello .-.

My Mood: Adventurous
Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.
JUST 170 SOMETHING MORE SIGS TO GO!! WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE!!!! :D TOONS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!! LET'S DO THIS THING, PEOPLE!!! We're an epic community we have the strength to do this! SO LET'S GET IT DONE! :PieThrow:
Old 08-21-2013, 11:01 PM
zah!

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
I just put in Toon related stuff instead of personal information. I don't think there's a way to avoid putting in anything.

Less than 200 signatures needed on the second petition!!
Old 08-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Artish Toon

My Mood: Artistic
Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.Lemonmuffin is a true gamer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
Does anyone know if there's a way to sign the petition without putting in any personal information? I mean the site says you can hide it, but still.

Besides that, I'd be pretty excited to sign a petition to help save Toontown!
The site isn't picky with info, you can just put something else for your name and stuff. I just put some things down as 'nope' and it took it. But I think you need a valid email.

Also wow its been like two days and there are almost 5000 sigs already!