• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Consoles and Apps > Nintendo > Animal Crossing

Notices

Animal Crossing Discussion of all Animal Crossing Type Games. Handhelds and consoles!

Old Animal Crossing: New Horizions

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-25-2020, 09:37 PM
Knitting Sobble

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
So several weeks ago, I decided to embark on a mission to redecorate my entire main island (I have two, thanks to two consoles). It uh, never got finished, and I recently reset my island and I am so glad I did, I really like my new layout much better (better rocks and outcroppings to build on, natural 4th cliff levels!) as well actually being able to vault over my rivermouths! Currently I have Paula, Hamlet, Hornsby, Marina (moved in today), and Anabelle (moving in tomorrow! She looks like a Sandshrew so she HAD to move in! :D ). Managed to get everything fruitwise except Oranges and Cherries, they're being stubborn and don't wanna show up on Mystery Islands.
Old 07-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSong View Post
Managed to get everything fruitwise except Oranges and Cherries, they're being stubborn and don't wanna show up on Mystery Islands.
Toss a Dodo code my way and I'll toss you both of those!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 07-26-2020, 06:29 PM
Knitting Sobble

DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toontowndude View Post
Toss a Dodo code my way and I'll toss you both of those!
Haha, just let me know what time works for you!
Old 07-26-2020, 09:05 PM
Let's riot!

toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSong View Post
Haha, just let me know what time works for you!
I should be on for the next couple of hours if that works for you!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 07-26-2020, 11:07 PM
Knitting Sobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by toontowndude View Post
I should be on for the next couple of hours if that works for you!
Gosh, I'm sorry! I just got this now!
Old 10-31-2020, 10:16 PM
Let's riot!

So, what are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?

I'm dressed as a ghost cat!

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 11-01-2020, 01:32 AM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Today is Halloween! I loved how the villagers threaten you if you do not give them candy!
Old 11-02-2020, 05:57 AM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream View Post
Today is Halloween! I loved how the villagers threaten you if you do not give them candy!
I completely forgot to do it last night, as I was preoccupied with actual trick or treaters, but I managed to play some of last night's antics tonight (I traveled backwards to last night). It was hilarious to see how they changed my looks. I loved it!

Apparently they wouldn't take my flapper outfit as a costume, so I just dressed like I was living on the streets (moldy dress and my paper bag hat) and that was scary enough to get candy from those indoors.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 01-01-2021, 06:48 PM
Let's be Steam friends!

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.
Happy New Years from my island to yours!
Click the image to view the full version
Old 01-04-2021, 05:34 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Hi! Does anyone have a laptop (70,000 bells) or globe (1,800) in their catalog? Those are two items I would really like to have. I, of course, will pay you in bells if I could get either. Variation does not matter.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:19 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Hi! Does anyone have a laptop (70,000 bells) or globe (1,800) in their catalog? Those are two items I would really like to have. I, of course, will pay you in bells if I could get either. Variation does not matter.
I sent over a black laptop! No globe in my catalog unfortunately
Old 01-04-2021, 11:01 PM
mew.. :)

My Mood: Aggressive
Legendary Black Cat is a true gamer.Legendary Black Cat is a true gamer.Legendary Black Cat is a true gamer.Legendary Black Cat is a true gamer.Legendary Black Cat is a true gamer.Legendary Black Cat is a true gamer.Legendary Black Cat is a true gamer.
Quote:
I believe I have a globe. PM me if you'd like and I can get it over to you.