Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Memory Lane > Disney's Toontown Online

Notices

Disney's Toontown Online Discussion forum for TT, which closed Sept. 19, 2013.

Old Toontown Online Test Server Final Notes

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-10-2019, 05:40 AM
Flippy The BROWN Dog
Nickbrick's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bored
Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!Nickbrick always knows how to splat a cog!
Toontown Online Test Server Final Notes

Hey guys, for quite some time now, I've been trying to track down some of the final patch notes that were ever put up for the test server, but I cant find any place that would have test server notes that new.

So, i'm wondering if anyone here would potentially have what im looking for, and if you do, could you potentially send them here?
Old 07-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Have you searched through the archived test subforum on this forum? I'm on my phone right now, and I need to be getting ready for work so I can't do an in depth search for you, but here is one from 2012 http://www.mmocentralforums.com/foru...d.php?t=310816
Old 07-11-2019, 05:19 AM
Airhead
Rainbow Gigglemuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lazy
Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
This was the last major update on the test server. (from January 10, 2012) It's also around the time Disney essentially opened it to everyone (the signup form was still there, but you were immediately approved if you filled it out).

A number of those features made it to Open, but some didn't (6 tasks at once, and carrying all the beans in your bank everywhere all the time were the main ones that remained exclusive to the test server from what I remember...and the task nerfs of course).

I don't know if the task nerfs were documented around here anywhere, but I remember some of them.

The test server was pretty much ignored by Disney after this point, except for a couple maintenance updates.