• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old 1 Final Gift for the Season: Request any Request An Award!!!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:27 PM
I ♥ the CCG!

My Mood: CCG_ish
April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.April C is a player of legend in their game.
Wow, I actually have them all. :o

Thanks for doing this, though. :)
Old 12-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Guardin' cookies.

My Mood: RockOn
Lil Spicy Muney is famous at conventions.Lil Spicy Muney is famous at conventions.Lil Spicy Muney is famous at conventions.Lil Spicy Muney is famous at conventions.Lil Spicy Muney is famous at conventions.Lil Spicy Muney is famous at conventions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
Don't fret, you can still request them until...

Meaning 12:01 am Dec 26th CST (U.S.) they won't be accepting anymore request. ;)

AH, i see. Sorry, missed that.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Racing at GSW

My Mood: Happy
Glitter Star could defeat Bowser one-handed!Glitter Star could defeat Bowser one-handed!Glitter Star could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Ooo.. Thanks for the gift annd I love it. Now I'm happy that I get the chance to ask for the awards that I missed. :)

Shadow: (my toon)
Laff:76 200Jbs, 80 Gags, 30 Species
Gags: Throw/Squirt ~ 6, Toon-Up ~ 4, Drop ~ 5, Sound ~ 5. Lure ~ 3
Old 12-25-2009, 05:32 PM
I'M BAAAACCCCKK :)....

My Mood: Welcoming
SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!SuperToon has an achievement named after them!
Yes I want them ALL.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Retired

My Mood: Adventurous
JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.JaMan51 is a player of legend in their game.
Merry Christmas everyone!

I already have all the awards :) but thanks anyways.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:12 PM
7x Arcade Top 3

My Mood: Contented
Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!
Great idea! I think I already have them all, but I'll make sure.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:12 PM
:')

My Mood: Cheerful
Emma will soon be Dungeon Master!Emma will soon be Dungeon Master!
Thank you very much! Merry Christmas to you all! :)
Old 12-25-2009, 06:15 PM
7x Arcade Top 3

My Mood: Contented
Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!
Yikes! I didn't have the Valentines day one! Oh well, I will soon! :xgrin:
Old 12-25-2009, 06:24 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.Ivana Biscuit is a player of legend in their game.
Sweet! :) Thank you!
I missed all but the Klingon one..... :xembarassed: I think I'll go for the Halloween one.... :D
Merry Christmas to all! :)
-Biscuit

Old 12-25-2009, 06:55 PM
This is 'Tic, signing off

My Mood: Dawggish
ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTaskTic has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana Biscuit View Post
I missed all but the Klingon one..... :xembarassed: I think I'll go for the Halloween one.... :D
-Biscuit

I think you can request all of them.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Enjoying TTR :)

My Mood: Toony
Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.
Thank you mods and admins! So nice of you guys.

EW
Old 12-25-2009, 07:04 PM
M.D.

My Mood: Gaming
Sofi could defeat Bowser one-handed!Sofi could defeat Bowser one-handed!Sofi could defeat Bowser one-handed!Sofi could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I never requested the awards but I still got a PM saying that I did. Is that normal?
Old 12-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Taking the Scenic Route

My Mood: Aggressive
StylesClash was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
May I get all of them? StylesClash likes to get stuff from this site.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:05 PM
What Does That Button Do?

My Mood: Awkward
ToonTownMadness was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I want all the awards of 09...
Old 12-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Zzzzz Zzzzz

My Mood: Snoozing
Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana Biscuit View Post

-Biscuit

You can request all of the awards shown in the banner if you want. You are not limited to just one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo McSparks View Post
I never requested the awards but I still got a PM saying that I did. Is that normal?
If you receive a PM saying you recieved the award, but didn't request it, then someone thoughtful requested it FOR you. Enjoy.

Please remember, this is a very very busy time of year for everyone, so be patient with us. We will get all the awards out as soon as possible.