Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Spamtivities

Notices

Spamtivities Fun forum games to give bored users something to do. Threads with over 1,000 posts will be closed. Thanks! Post count is off in this forum & new threads are moderated!

Old Get to Know MCF Members

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-16-2020, 09:30 PM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Get to Know MCF Members

I remember enjoying this game when it was titled "Get to Know TTC Members" back in 2013, so I thought we could give it a try now!

The game is simple: answer the question about yourself asked by the forum member above you, and then propose another question for the next person to answer. Here's an example of a reply if the person above asked "what's your favorite color?":

"I like red!

What's your favorite food?"

I'll start off: What's your favorite book?
Old 04-16-2020, 10:14 PM
Fowlest Toon Around
Lady Flappy McPhooey's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Lady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner Tooniness
I'll play :)

My favorite book is a series actually: The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King.

What is your favorite food?
Old 04-17-2020, 12:03 AM
Taking the Scenic Route
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
SWOTRNews

My favorite food honestly is lamb, sadly I rarely get to eat it. Not every 'good' food needs to be treated like fastfood IMO.

What's your favorite movie?
Old 04-17-2020, 03:40 AM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
Oh, that's a tough one... Probably Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971), going off the top of my head.

If you could learn another language, what would it be?
Old 04-17-2020, 04:18 AM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Norwegian!

What's your favorite videogame?
Old 04-17-2020, 05:45 AM
They also call me Jewels~
Rocky624's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lonely
Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!Rocky624 always knows how to splat a cog!
My favorite game is a tie between TERA (rpg) and Paladins (a hero shooter).

Favorite food cuisine? (Italian, Mexican, American, etc.)
Old 04-17-2020, 07:48 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
I love Korean! My boyfriend and I would go to this Korean BBQ restaurant and I would always get the bul-go-gi, that was my go to.

What's your favorite musical genre?

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 04-17-2020, 05:51 PM
Taking the Scenic Route

SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
SWOTRNews

Not an easy choice, but I'd say post-rock.

What's your favorite video game character?
Old 04-17-2020, 08:16 PM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Shovel Knight!

What’s your favorite month of the year?
Old 04-17-2020, 09:00 PM
soundless irl

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
I'd say my favorite month of the year is April. Probably biased on that because it's my birthday month, but also because it just feels like the kind of month where it's slowly springtime turning into summer.

What's your favorite holiday?

Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 04-18-2020, 03:50 PM
Taking the Scenic Route

SWOTRNews

Summer!

What's your favorite drink?
Old 04-18-2020, 07:44 PM
Fowlest Toon Around
Lady Flappy McPhooey's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Lady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner TooninessLady Flappy McPhooey glows with inner Tooniness
My favorite beverage is coffee
What is or was your favorite cartoon?

Last edited by Lori; 04-18-2020 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Non-G
Old 04-18-2020, 08:11 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Phineas and Ferb!

If you could choose any country in the world to visit, where would you go?

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh - Milkshake
Ruby Gloom - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 04-18-2020, 08:33 PM
soundless irl

Norway, without a doubt! It's my heritage home country, and I would die to go visit!

What are you currently binge-watching, if anything? Any streaming platform :P

Old 04-18-2020, 08:35 PM
the greatest medicine is faith🤘🏽
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
star vs. the forces of evil!

what is your utopia (i.e. ideal place)?