Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MCF Competitions & Contests

Notices

MCF Competitions & Contests Competitions and Contests run by MMOCentralForums. - This forum is moderated

Old March Memeness Contest 2020 Winners!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-10-2020, 07:37 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
March Memeness Contest 2020 Winners!

The two winners for the March Memeness contest have been chosen!

Little Jellyroll McGadget

Click the image to view the full version

Super Fuzzydoodle

Click the image to view the full version

Both winners have chosen to receive a 1 year signature subscription.

Choosing our favorites was honestly difficult; everyone gave us a good laugh!

Awards have all been sent. If I forgot anyone, please let me know!

Thank you all for participating!
Old 04-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Congrats Jelly and Fuzzy!

Thank you for the wonderful contest, Gigi! I look forward to next year's one!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 04-10-2020, 07:41 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Congrats Jelly and Fuzzy!

As soon as I saw Jelly's, I had a feeling that was one of the frontrunners, that was great.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 04-10-2020, 07:47 PM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Those are both great!
Old 04-10-2020, 07:50 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Congrats to Jelly and Fuzzy!!! Great hilarious memes

CCG Ambassador
About me Ambassador Hotline CCG Site
Old 04-10-2020, 07:56 PM
(mid)western cowboy deer
Super Fuzzydoodle's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Super Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Congrats Jelly and also me :0 it was a lot of fun making stuff for this contest, can't wait for the next one!!

Super Fuzzydoodle - 66 laff - dropless
Mr. Bumblesocks - 131 laff - trapless
Nella Vita - 62 laff - toonupless
Snifflesnout - 103 laff - dropless
Old 04-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Voting was so hard for this one and, if you are among those who also entered, I can tell you that there's a good chance yours was also among the choices someone thought worth a vote. They made us laugh! Thanks to everyone and congratulations to Little Jellyroll McGadget and Super Fuzzydoodle!
Old 04-10-2020, 09:01 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget View Post
They made us laugh!
QPG has finally joined us on the dark side!!

Thank you for entering everyone! We truly did laugh at so many. At one point I told Gigi I was having trouble narrowing down my top 9 choices.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:44 PM
Leveled up!
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Icon10

Many congrats to the two of them!