Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Welcome to MMO Central Forums!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 02:54 AM
Zzzzz Zzzzz
Lady Freckles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snoozing
Lady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
MCF Announcement Welcome to MMO Central Forums!

WELCOME!!!

Hi everyone - welcome to MMO Central Forums.

We have been working our fingers to the bones, moving threads, making new forums, adding new skins, sorting icons and avatars and smilies and so, so many other things.

As you will notice, the site looks a little different in some areas. Some forums have been retired, some have moved to a new place, some have been renamed and I think you'll find a few new ones too.

You'll find all the usual forums under Site Content - News, Contests, Site Feedback, Arcade and others.

Under Game Forums, you'll find areas for discussing your favorite E and T rated games, forums for Wizard101, Minecraft, LOTRO, and others. Console games have a home too. Memory Lane will be a special place for many of you, where you can reminisce and discuss your favorite Disney game.

I'm sure there's other things, but it will be more fun for you to browse around and check out the changes. Be sure to read the Known Issues post below this one.

We hope everyone enjoys our new home - we are happy to welcome you all back. Please let us know if you find any little bugs or glitches that might need tweaking or if you have any questions.

Last edited by Lady Freckles; 10-18-2013 at 03:34 PM..
Old 10-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau
Zilly's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BanHappy
Zilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Known Issues

Images

Some images have not refreshed yet. These will appear over time. If something stays broken for more than a day let us know.

More smilies are coming. Be patient.

Certain Links

You may notice that certain links around the site still refer to TTC. If they are an offsite link, there's nothing we can do about them right now. However, if you find other links or even just uses of the name (someplace official, not everyday posts) please let us know.

The Gallery

The Gallery is cranky and needs Nick to make it take a nap and wake up refreshed. Many functions work, but if you find one that doesn't, just wait. We'll let you know when it's fixed.

Skins

Some still need the creation of updated logos. As we plan to customize these individually, it's a time-consuming process.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Oh my swirls~
Karbonated Yokai's Main Toon Info

My Mood: TTC-Addict
Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!Karbonated Yokai always knows how to splat a cog!
Looks like something i have to get used to.

Nice job, everyone!
Old 10-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Unannounced MMO?
Azure's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.Azure is famous at conventions.
Awesome! I'm going to use the Toontown Central site theme so I'll get used to the change easier.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:12 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Captain_Cecil's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Irresolute
Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!
WOW this is brilliant. You guys have met all my expectations! Great job.

I'll be sticking around here a lot longer now
Old 10-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Toontown Rewritten Tester
mrpiggywinkles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sad
mrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I am not sure how much longer I'll be sticking around honestly. Currently I am using the TTC theme. I just feel like there isn't enough stuff done for those wishing to discuss Disney Online Games.
Eh I might stay. Undecided as of yet.

I'd like to ask what the point was of this merger? I mean I know you can unify all the Disney Fansites but why include things like Wizard101, Minecraft etc.
Those games already have their own official fansites. But I don't know.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Don't leave your seats now!
Fynks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Festive
Fynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner Tooniness
I JUST logged in, so I've got plenty to explore right now. First, though, I'm heading to change this skin back to a Toontown themed one.

Good job, guys.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:20 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Wow! This is wonderful! There are some parts to get used to, but I'm excited to browse all the areas.

A big thank you to all the admins and mods who worked so hard to make sure our community would continue to thrive!
Old 10-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Zzzzz Zzzzz
Lady Freckles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snoozing
Lady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpiggywinkles View Post
I am not sure how much longer I'll be sticking around honestly. Currently I am using the TTC theme. I just feel like there isn't enough stuff done for those wishing to discuss Disney Online Games.
Eh I might stay. Undecided as of yet.

I'd like to ask what the point was of this merger? I mean I know you can unify all the Disney Fansites but why include things like Wizard101, Minecraft etc.
Those games already have their own official fansites. But I don't know.
Well, as I tell my kids, if you don't like something, don't use it.

However, a lot of people who come to this site do like, play and enjoy other games and we'd like them to have a place where they can talk about that.

As for Disney's Online Games - currently there is ONE - Club Penguin. There are forums to discuss the other games that are no longer open. None of the TT forums were closed - they are still there, just consolidated together.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Off to the Boss Battle!
mamaste's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
mamaste will soon be Dungeon Master!
Love it! Great work, everyone! Question: is there any chance the old TTC holiday skins will be imported? I see the holiday skins for POTCO forums and PH Online. Am I missing something?
Old 10-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Taking the Scenic Route
Captain D's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
Captain D helps all the newbs!Captain D helps all the newbs!
I thought there might be some new features as part of the update, like some staff members were alluding to in previous threads.

I think it'll be a good place to discuss games overall, but the collection of them seems limited. Also, the skin doesn't resemble gaming much. More like comic books. In my opinion, the header where the little penguin, robots, single toon, and other mix-matched characters should be removed. Not only does it clutter the header area, but it doesn't resemble what you're trying to relay to their members in the best way. Not to mention the heightened placement of the advertisement in the header's top right hand corner.

I think some things need to be worked out better, but all in all, I hope for the best for you guys.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Is now Felicity :)
MelodyXx's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Jellybean
MelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeMelodyXx will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I like it so far! I need to go explore :)
Dyno... BOOM!!!
Dynaboom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Dynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Ah cool! The site is back up. I've got some exploring to do.

And mrpiggywinkles, I think the purpose of the merger is so this place doesn't become a ghost town. I keep on hearing how vacant the VMK Forums are. Maybe it doesn't make the most sense at first to include games that already have dedicated forums, but there was more than 1 forum for Toontown!

I hope we get to meet new people from their respective games, and some old friends return.

I guess it's all about the friends. I've said the word "friend" so much, it doesn't even sound like a real word anymore. :P
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thank you so much Admins and Mods! You guys are amazing!
Old 10-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Slate Blue Rabbit
Slate's Main Toon Info

Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm pretty shocked. First I logged on, it turned into the TTC skin I had, and I was like "oh, it's not that bad, it looks just the same".
Then I went to the main page and looked for the toontown forum. I kept scrolling down the page and couldn't find it.
The TTR forum was 24 on the list. Toontown is 27 on the list. This is just sad. ):

I know toontown is closed, but right now I can guess that about 99% of the community on this forum came from the closed games, mainly from toontown... This whole forum was TTC. And now there are 23 forums that are more important on that list than the game who united us at first place. I don't know, it just made me feel sad. This was the biggest toontown site ever, and now even club penguin gets priority on the list... It just doesn't feel like TTC now. ): I expected to find the toontown forum somewhere on the top, as an honorable forum for what started this site. But now it's like new people won't even notice that this site used to be TTC...