Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Spamtivities > Been There, Done That

Notices

Been There, Done That Activities Archive

Old Post Your Last Thought (V.34)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Let's be Steam friends!

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.
Super soon! Please excuse the excitement!
Old 04-07-2017, 11:44 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
So glad it's finally the weekend!
Old 04-08-2017, 05:39 AM
He's going over that cliff!

My Mood: Naughty
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
A guy who I know likes me asked me what my favorite sport was. I have no interest in sports. I told him my favorite sport was cheese rolling.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Let's be Steam friends!

Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.
I feel super accomplished!
Old 04-09-2017, 12:39 AM
Knitting Sobble

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
This is a vicious cycle.

~~~~~~~

Me: -has a dream about favorite character-
Character: -does something I didn't want them to in dream-
Me: -wakes up crossly-
Me -later-: -sees character-
Me: Nice it's my favorite character- WAIT THEY DID THAT IN MY DREAM >:(
Old 04-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Let's be Steam friends!

Tuesday can't come soon enough!
Old 04-10-2017, 02:44 AM
Bayoen!

My Mood: Sleeping
hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Misses a few beats, still got a superb. Okay then.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Knitting Sobble

DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Soon enough I will go doodle hunting.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:44 PM
See you Sumday.

My Mood: Toothache
JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.JayDubLU is a player of legend in their game.
It begins.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Knitting Sobble

Hopefully I'll find some good doodles today!
Old 04-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Let's be Steam friends!

Vacation! Wahoooooo!
Old 04-12-2017, 06:41 PM
on my last day, i'd sing of love

My Mood: NotAmused
Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.Moonmist is a player of legend in their game.
doodles are gr8 but can fishing be fixed pls. i'd have Literally no complaints on ttr if they fixed the DDL fish shadows.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:40 AM
Some things are that simple

My Mood: Apathetic
masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!masterdissidia has an achievement named after them!
Kind of miss Xenoblade right now... Maybe I'll play it for a while tomorrow. Need a break from Disgaea 5 anyway.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:45 AM
Knitting Sobble

I'm going to write tomorrow. I'm gonna try anyway.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:42 PM
Let's be Steam friends!

The Zoo is the best!