• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Notices

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Submit your graphic artwork here. Remember it's still G-Rated!

Old *The 'What is What' of MCF Art*

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:41 PM
***away till April 10!***

My Mood: Fishy
Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA8120 View Post
Wow. I thought I was the only one who knew 'avatar' came from Sanskrit. (Or did you copy that off the internet? :D)
Nope, I'm smart like that. Honestly, I might have done some research here and there. Not in the case of "avatar" though, I had seen a documentary on TV (roughly when the "Avatar"-movie hype started) and they explained the origins of that word. But I'm ready to bet more people know about it, not just you and I (and the people who have read this thread).

So...I guess that means you like my guide? (you don't have to answer that)
Old 02-04-2011, 08:37 PM
I made new buddies :D

My Mood: Random
mlmegatoon is a true gamer.mlmegatoon is a true gamer.mlmegatoon is a true gamer.mlmegatoon is a true gamer.mlmegatoon is a true gamer.mlmegatoon is a true gamer.mlmegatoon is a true gamer.
Awesome guide! :D
I just started making graphics again... Cuz I now can do cut-outs. Yay me. :) But then I realized I forgot some of the sizes. O_o But the other informations was VERY helpful. And the Sanskrit thing was pretty interesting to learn. I have seen your art and it is amazing! No wonder there is so much knowledge is in this guide. ;)

~Bop
Old 02-04-2011, 11:55 PM

Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.Fish n Quips is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmegatoon View Post
Awesome guide! :D
I just started making graphics again... Cuz I now can do cut-outs. Yay me. :) But then I realized I forgot some of the sizes. O_o But the other informations was VERY helpful. And the Sanskrit thing was pretty interesting to learn. I have seen your art and it is amazing! No wonder there is so much knowledge is in this guide. ;)

~Bop
Much obliged. :) Congrats on being able to do cut-outs. I'd like to see some of your art. Let me know anytime you need help or advice.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:18 AM
Hello=Yellow+Hola=Yeola

My Mood: Cheerful
Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.Beanfoot is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish n Quips View Post
[snip]
So...I guess that means you like my guide? (you don't have to answer that)
I'll answer it anyway.

Yes, yes I do.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA8120 View Post
I'll answer it anyway.

Yes, yes I do.

Why, thank you!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:09 AM
Free time? What is that?

My Mood: Musical
Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is a player of legend in their game.
Thanks for this amazing guide . . .. always wondered the sizes but I was too lazy to good it. . . now it's all in one spot!!
Old 03-25-2011, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Cuddles Featherswirl View Post
Thanks for this amazing guide . . .. always wondered the sizes but I was too lazy to good it. . . now it's all in one spot!!
I'm glad you like my guide. :) Comments like that make me go :smiley32:.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:24 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
Awesome guide!

I wish I had something else to say...
Old 10-12-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
Awesome guide!

I wish I had something else to say...

Thanks, no worries, I prefer to get praised anyway. :D
Old 10-12-2012, 12:33 AM
ahh, da mountain

My Mood: Mornin
Sunny the Awesome Cat is a true gamer.Sunny the Awesome Cat is a true gamer.Sunny the Awesome Cat is a true gamer.Sunny the Awesome Cat is a true gamer.Sunny the Awesome Cat is a true gamer.Sunny the Awesome Cat is a true gamer.Sunny the Awesome Cat is a true gamer.
Yes yes, a very helpful guide to when I have to learn sizes..

and when I try to post 3d text when it fails >_</bricked
Old 10-13-2012, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny the Awesome Cat View Post
Yes yes, a very helpful guide to when I have to learn sizes..

and when I try to post 3d text when it fails >_</bricked
Thankies.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Snowtastic!

My Mood: ToonEnough
SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!
Great guide! :3
Old 10-28-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Kitten View Post
Great guide! :3
Much obliged. :th_doodleperiwinkle