Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MCF Competitions & Contests

Notices

MCF Competitions & Contests Competitions and Contests run by MMOCentralForums. - This forum is moderated

Old New Year's Resolutions 2020

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 01:52 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
You have until the end of today to post your resolutions to get the award! Be sure to not miss it!

As for my own resolutions, I just hope I can work more on my personal projects. Last year I found myself with too many responsibilities and now I just want to priorize things and not do too much stuff at the same time, it gets tiring.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:08 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I resolve that I will not make any resolutions. Does that count?

Maybe I'll add not to make any other toons before I finish maxing suits on a few more and will see how that goes.