Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Our Reputation Must be On "Point"

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-18-2020, 12:19 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
TTRNews Go Green for the Hundred-Leaf Clover!

Go Green for the Hundred-Leaf Clover!

Posted by Eugene on March 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM

Good day to ya, Toons! Itís been a whole year since the Leprecog incident last year and Iím worried that the dastardly Cog will strike again. I think we need ta take extra precautions, but donít start baking your pies just yet. We can get rid o' him with good olí luck! Tisí the season of chance! If luck is on our side, the Leprecog may decide to sleep in this year.

Click the image to view the full version

How are we goin' ta increase our luck, Eugene? Wonderful question! Have ya heard of four-leaf clovers? You gotta be the luckiest Toon in Toontown to find one. Three-leaf clovers are everywhere, but four-leaf clovers? Now thatís rarer than a Devil Ray! Does that mean more leaves equals more luck? YES! The correct answer is yes. So, I propose we make a Hundred-Leaf Clover. With that many leaves, weíd be the luckiest bunch of Toons in the Tooniverse!

Now, donít my special green gloves look just like the leaves of a clover? YES! The correct answer is yes. For every pair of green gloves I give away, Iíll add one glove to the giant faux clover! The more Toons that come, the bigger our Hundred-Leaf Clover will be! So grab yerself a pair of shiny green gloves! Remember, these limited time gloves'll be available until March 21 at 11:59 PM Toontown Time (PDT) -- so don't miss out! All you gotta do is walk up ta' me and say "It's Easy to be Green!" from yer SpeedChat menu. I've even painted up some advertisin' around town to remind ya where ta' go.

Hehe! With more luck on our side, we wonít have to raise a finger to get rid of the Lepre... Leprecog? Did I call it a Leprecog? Golly, I gotta start taking note of my sneaky little gimmicks. YES. The correct answer is probably yes.
Old 03-18-2020, 01:44 AM
Lil Big NOT @ Eurovision 2020 </3
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Naughty
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
The Trifolium, meaning "Three Leaf" in Latin, has over 300 species of flowering plant and is located within the legume/pea family Fabaceae. Although many clovers contain three leaflets, the frequency of a four-leaflet clover was found to be 5,000 three-leaflets to 1 four-leaflets in a survey of over 5 million clovers. However, the record for the most leaflets ever found on a single clover was 56 which was found on May 10, 2009.

Toontown Rewritten team, I believe that with determination, you can definitely beat this record! I suggest you go out and start searching those clover beds for that 100+ leaflet clover right now!