Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Toontastic Till the End Award ~ Sept. 19, 2013

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:08 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
Mommy 2 Jules's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BerryNice
Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!
Toontastic Till the End Award ~ Sept. 19, 2013

Toontown life has been a blast!
Ten years sure did go by fast.

We battled Cogs and did a victory dance;
And called invasions when we had a chance.

Golfing and fishing were always fun;
And taking back Buildings one by one.

We took our greens in great stride;
And celebrated with a Toonicide!

The cogs were defeated here at last;
We will look back with fond memories and remember the past.

And so the Staff at TTC have gathered in-game for one last throw of a pie;
to show our appreciation and say goodbye.

Click the image to view the full version

We offer this award in memoriam of our beloved game:

Simply go HERE and fill out the request form.

This special award will only be here for one day!

We will give out the awards as quickly as we can; however, please be patient.
You can go here to see who already has this award.

May you always be Toon Enough!
And we look forward to continued gaming and friendships here on ToonTownCentral.com.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:11 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I had a great time on Toontown. I am proud to say I was Toontastic until the end!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Heinous Hare
Evil Kid Bugs's Main Toon Info

Evil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid Bugs
Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:34 AM
zah!
Sparkly Cheese's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
All I can say is... thank you. Thank you all.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Game Over
Sapphire Shine's Main Toon Info

Sapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSapphire Shine will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
The End.
The Very Ugly End.

My gosh... thanks
Old 09-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Dyno... BOOM!!!
Dynaboom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Dynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
:')
Beautiful. It's like Lil Oldman said, "You don't throw the pie with your hand, but your soul. While I contemplate what this means, why don't you take out twenty of the toughest Cog Buildings?"

Yearg! It be a shame Talk Like a Pirate Day be a bit overshadowed by Toontown's end!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Keyblade Master
Matthew_'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Matthew_ could defeat Bowser one-handed!Matthew_ could defeat Bowser one-handed!Matthew_ could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Awesome poem! I've had a great time on Toontown and on TTC, but I'm sad TT's closing.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:08 PM
so much for mega speed
Chocolatre's Main Toon Info

Chocolatre could defeat Bowser one-handed!Chocolatre could defeat Bowser one-handed!Chocolatre could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Kid Bugs View Post
Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win!
for once i agree with ekb and i'm beginning to question my sanity
Old 09-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Is inactive
ElephantsandBunnies's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Flutterish
ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!
We all were the toontasticiest we could be.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Team RWBY, ASSEMBLE!
Admiral Jackie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Evil
Admiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I'mma gonna miss Toontown... I'll leave this chain of GIF's right here to show what I'll probably be doing locked in my room for at least two hours, and then what i'll be doing to get over it...

When TT Closes:

When I Think I'll Be Doing When I Think I'm Over It:

What I'll most likely actually be doing when I think I'm over it:

The internet, is a wonderful, WONDERFUL, thing!... Anyway, yea. There's my likely reactions in a nutshell.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:30 PM
gameing
rossman1994's Main Toon Info

rossman1994 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
toontown

i had fun in toontown and looking back toontown changed my life. if i didnt meet freinds . i would been shy forever
Old 09-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Dyno... BOOM!!!
Dynaboom's Main Toon Info

Dynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
lol PROCRASTINATE!!! Even better than "I'm Friends With a Flunky!"

Yeah, Toontown changed my life too. Taught me how to type, got me making and editing pictures in MS Paint. Learned a little Photoshop. Got to talk to people in Tasmania, Canada, America, United Kingdom... And it even got me drawing and writing for Toontown stories.

Toontown's closing got me to sign my first 2 online petitions ever. And When I inevitably try to extract the music from my Toontown Files, I'll no doubt fool around with 3D Panda and learn a few lessons there. Without Toontown, I think I'd be worse off. :)
Old 09-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Big Bingo Biggenboom
Big Bingo Biggenboom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
Big Bingo Biggenboom glows with inner TooninessBig Bingo Biggenboom glows with inner TooninessBig Bingo Biggenboom glows with inner TooninessBig Bingo Biggenboom glows with inner TooninessBig Bingo Biggenboom glows with inner TooninessBig Bingo Biggenboom glows with inner TooninessBig Bingo Biggenboom glows with inner Tooniness
R.I.P. Big Bingo Biggenboom, September 2003 - September 2013
Old 09-19-2013, 05:41 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
KingLollipop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
KingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner TooninessKingLollipop glows with inner Tooniness
The Toons of the World will always stand united no matter what obstacles! Toontown will never be over in our minds!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:16 PM
SuperCoconutCrinklemuffin
SuperCoconut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
SuperCoconut will soon be Dungeon Master!
WOW can't believe they are closing it! We played with our children over the last 10 years!
I hope TT comes back!