Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau Appreciation Day 2013

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-14-2013, 03:56 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
Mommy 2 Jules's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BerryNice
Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!Mommy 2 Jules has the heart of a hobbit!
Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau Appreciation Day 2013

In honor of Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau Appreciation Day
(or our stealthy co-leader Zilly's birthday)

We have the following award that you can get -- just by asking.
You can also give this award to a friend (forum name exact spelling, please) -- just by asking.

Simply go HERE and fill out the request form.

As I have time, I will give out the awards.
You can go here to see who already has this award.

Request it while it's available - Sept. 14-16!

Happy Birthday, Zilly! May we all aspire to be as awesome as you!

Old 09-14-2013, 04:03 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy birthday, Zilly!
Old 09-14-2013, 04:07 AM
tactical retreat
Secret Agent Woman's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Creative
Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!
Merry Christmas Happy Birthday Zilly!
Old 09-14-2013, 04:22 AM
Derp.
Beary Funny's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBeary Funny is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy Birthday Zilly! 8D
Old 09-14-2013, 05:17 AM
Don't leave your seats now!
Fynks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Festive
Fynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner Tooniness

:th_doodleaffectiona Hope you have a great day! :th_doodleaffectiona
Old 09-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Bedazzling Pixie
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!Sapphire Sweetfeather has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy Birthday Zilly! I found a perfect cake for a ninja such as yourself. ;)

Just Remember.... I think I'm funny.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Had 5 years of fun
Golduck Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy birthday, Scary Zilly!
Old 09-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Free time? What is that?
Lady Cuddles Featherswirl's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Lady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Cuddles Featherswirl is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy Birthday Zilly! I hope you have a great day!
Old 09-14-2013, 12:38 PM
zah!
Sparkly Cheese's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy birthday, Zilly! Have a lovely day! :)
Old 09-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Back again?
Comet Electrogadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Incognito
Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy birthday, Zilly! Make it an awesome (secret) one!
Old 09-14-2013, 01:37 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy birthday, Miss Zilly! Have a lovely day! :)
Old 09-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Is inactive
ElephantsandBunnies's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Flutterish
ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!
Happy birthday, Zilly! Have a super secret ninja cowboy thing one!
Old 09-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Working hard to max RRKK!
badelves3's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
badelves3 glows with inner Tooninessbadelves3 glows with inner Tooninessbadelves3 glows with inner Tooninessbadelves3 glows with inner Tooninessbadelves3 glows with inner Tooninessbadelves3 glows with inner Tooniness
Happy birthday Zilly! I hope you get a secret Ninja cake XD
Old 09-14-2013, 04:18 PM
:-)
Little Fizzleface's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Little Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLittle Fizzleface is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy Birthday, Zilly! I hope your day is as amazing as you are! :)
Old 09-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Too bad, Waluigi time!
Gekkouga64's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ghosty
Gekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
:smiley58:Happy birthday, Zilly!:smiley58:

I hope you have a wonderful day! :)